Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,388 Posts
also, once u get the complete jdm front kit u will have to remove the usdm radiator support and "weld" the jdm radiator support to make the jdm conversion fit. after that, everything is bolt-on.

hth.

*i can't believe i'm a brand spankin' newbie again---:(*

· Registered
56 Posts
tight

just wanted to tell RANDYMAN that his car is tight as hell.

you did a damn good job w/ it.
hopefully my kit will look that tight when i'm done w/ it.

· Registered
305 Posts
Here's Mike's pics of the entire JDM conversion process:

http://www.ipsracing.com/conversion.html

the Mugen kit is just the hood and the air dam. You need the JDM front end fenders and upper front headlight assembly first as a starting point without the stock JDM air dam and hood.

you're welcome in advance.

· Registered
66 Posts
Randy...

You mother chucker- I like the change! What happened to the Yellow? When I saw the new pic, I got this funny feeling inside me. Tell me mommy, I think it's love! hahahaha, anyway, aside from my cheeseball jokes-- It's looking good man. I'm a "brand spankin' Newbie" too, so what's it too ya?!?!? Did you ever get those metal fenders?

· Registered
1,388 Posts
Re: Randy...

AcuraBro said:
You mother chucker- I like the change! What happened to the Yellow? When I saw the new pic, I got this funny feeling inside me. Tell me mommy, I think it's love! hahahaha, anyway, aside from my cheeseball jokes-- It's looking good man. I'm a "brand spankin' Newbie" too, so what's it too ya?!?!? Did you ever get those metal fenders?
you silly goose! haha! thanks for the compliments. yeah i decided to repaint my car gunmetal gray and had the body shop shave the mouldings, emblems, trunk holes. it doesn't stand out as much as when i had my car yellow.

it's nice to have this site back. i kinda missed it *sniff* *sniff*

· Registered
66 Posts
Whoa

I didn't notice you're packing a CR-VTEC too. What did you do w/ the LS block? I got a friend that wants to put a LS motor in his '96 DX EK hatch. 12:1?? what cams you throw in there?

Yeah, it's not how it used to be though. Where is all the old-skool people??

· Registered
1,388 Posts
i've had the b20/vtec (CR/VTEC) setup for over 6 months now. for now i have the stock gsr cams. still waiting for my hondata and skunk2 manifold. as for the ls block(w/ gsr oil pump), i sold it for 300 bucks.

r u still going to hook me up with the oem jdm fenders? *wink* *wink*

hehe.

later dude.

· Registered
66 Posts
JDM OEM fenders

hahaha, riiiight. If you're seriously still interested in them, there's a guy in town who's Japanese and imports all kinds of crazy things. A friend of mine just bought a new Mugen Transaxle-- not even any oil in it from him. But it's just like JDM Honda parts, it might take a little while to get them.

His nake is Takashi, he's the owner of:

Speed Image Performance
64 S Federal Blvd DENVER CO 80219-2044
(303) 922-6681

He can get them for you no doubt-- that is if you're still stuck w/ your warped fiberglass ones.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.