Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What do u guys think (updated pictures page 3)

so im a prelude owner and dont really know much about del sols except for how much i want my little brother to get one for his first car, he just turned 15 and im talking my parents into letting him get his car early, i found one thats around my area and i was wondering wat u guys thought of it,

v-tec, 5 speed manual transmission, FWD, blue racing seats and black 4 point buckle harnesses, power windows, power locks, griffen alarm system, removable top with place to store in trunk, hide away cd stereo, copper paint, new chamber kits front and back, 17" white tenzo R wheels, comes with winter tires studded, 4 wheel disk brakes, front and rear racing strut bars, very clean, couple paint chips, custom exhaust, oil changed regularly, comes with another bumper and some parts. Great car, I just need something bigger and really want to sell. about 103k miles, has great gas mileage with +35mpg. great summer car and also good in the winter. not interested in trades please. any thing else just ask.

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l352/h23sdominate/01020601041101160020080602377adf86c.jpg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l352/h23sdominate/010111011608010406200806028cb92a32a.jpg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l352/h23sdominate/01011001020901160220080602454ca220f.jpg

http://i328.photobucket.com/albums/l352/h23sdominate/011504010301011602200806026d3303553.jpg

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I dont think you need to list the stuff like fwd or the part about the roof...

thats just the whole ad... i know u guys already know all that stuff but wat did u think of it?

·
Registered
359 Posts
lol dude theres no way that a del sol with a D series is that much lol i paid like 4200 for mine and it was a 93 with a engine swap to a B16.. had the rear disc conversions and like the engine and tranny were all rebuilt.. for real thats a horrible deal if you pay 4800

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol dude theres no way that a del sol with a D series is that much lol i paid like 4200 for mine and it was a 93 with a engine swap to a B16.. had the rear disc conversions and like the engine and tranny were all rebuilt.. for real thats a horrible deal if you pay 4800
it comes with the extra parts-header,lot of extra stock parts and bumper which i have no use for even with the seats and harness and the pretty much new rims and full set of snow tires and rims with only 100k miles u still think its not worth it?

·
Registered
359 Posts
i still think 4800 is high.. i keep thinking of how your brother is going to press on the accelerator and find out that the D series wont really keep up with those horrible mustangs.. lol its more of a nice drive more than a sporty feel... it just depends on what your brother wants.. if he wants to pick up chicks and show off for them... a b16 is a must lol but if you want him to be safe and a little slower.. the D will be fine.. you could always boost the D... if you have the money to invest

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i still think 4800 is high.. i keep thinking of how your brother is going to press on the accelerator and find out that the D series wont really keep up with those horrible mustangs.. lol its more of a nice drive more than a sporty feel... it just depends on what your brother wants.. if he wants to pick up chicks and show off for them... a b16 is a must lol but if you want him to be safe and a little slower.. the D will be fine.. you could always boost the D... if you have the money to invest
lol alright thanx man, im just looking for him to have something that he can beat all the little 1.6 civics with at his school, as for boost, i have already been thinking about a supercharger as a welcome to the tooner scene gift :) ha ha

·
Registered
359 Posts
lol shoot id never spend money for a supercharger to welcome a family member into the toooooner scene lol.. i guess im just cheep like that but yea he could beat them.. but he probably would get his pride thrown away if he goes against a teggy or a lude

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol shoot id never spend money for a supercharger to welcome a family member into the toooooner scene lol.. i guess im just cheep like that but yea he could beat them.. but he probably would get his pride thrown away if he goes against a teggy or a lude
lol yeah i told him that he cant get mad when we cruise and i have to show him wats wat with my 96 si lol but thanx u guys have been really helpful:number1

1 - 20 of 42 Posts