Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Banned
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanna see a STICKY tutorial thread that is administrated.. things that are very common, like how to change DPFI to MPFI and Carb TO FI, and little things like cross generation and USDM to JDM stuff and things like that? I dunno.... I personally have about a million things I can put there

· Banned
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
88 rex said:
do you want stuff like out of the book? I have a bunch of shit, but its not my info. Just basic "what does this do stuff."

We should make an online dicitionary for car....:)
it's stuff that i've done to Rexes that most books don't cover, things like easy ways to shave key holes and stuff... I think I'll start with that one cause it's fun and I came up with it myself :)

· Registered
10,424 Posts
Why don’t we do it like this

People submit stuff to me by email [email protected]
We will do 3 threads
(1) engine
(2) body
(3) suspension

As I get them in I will add them to a locked sticky based on what thread they should go in.

Submit all tutorials to

• [email protected]
  • Subject “engine, body, suspension” use the right one
  • Written tutorial on subject

You may send pictures to go with the tutorial But they need to be included only in a zip file Where ever you would like the picture in the tutorial simply put (insert pic “pic name”) here. I can host pictures just don’t make them to big

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.