Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think that's saying much, as the previous sig was horrible. And it still doesn't explain why your sig has "Vtec" spelled correctly but your username does not :lol2
well thanks anyway..yeah actually i fuck up as you could see..i dont know what ahppen it could be that two days ago i bauth a vtech phone and probably didnt even check when i created my account..

·
Registered
10,346 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts

·
Registered
1,426 Posts

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
theres so much hate in this furom xD:bash
you just approach things in the wrong way, take everything in stride and don't worry about anything that seems unimportant.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I mean honestly we prolly wouldnt have cared bout your sig too much if you jst had it, but the fact that you have "vtech" in your sig as a joke or something but then have some kind of rice fanboy picture that gives this site bad rep / hondas bad rep. Seriously if your here to actually put in to the car community / Honda enthusiast then I dont care what your sig is, but you are starting off on the "wrong foot" if you are asking such trivial matters such as the "approval" of your sig who cares man?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I mean honestly we prolly wouldnt have cared bout your sig too much if you jst had it, but the fact that you have "vtech" in your sig as a joke or something but then have some kind of rice fanboy picture that gives this site bad rep / hondas bad rep. Seriously if your here to actually put in to the car community / Honda enthusiast then I dont care what your sig is, but you are starting off on the "wrong foot" if you are asking such trivial matters such as the "approval" of your sig who cares man?
no its not a joke men..and so what i love ricers lol :D
and i just wanted to show my sig cause you guys had a photoshop section and i just wanted to show my work that its but next time i know..:bye
i also wanted for other people to show me there sig so i can improve mines.i just had photo shop for about month...:cool

·
Registered
49,788 Posts
i need a new one for this name and one of my others. and now that i think about it, i told the mrs that id make her one too. gotta take care of that
wheres mine

·
Boost Junkie
6,249 Posts
my sig be da mos bumbaklaat'n mofo on dis site mon

1 - 20 of 45 Posts