Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It a '93 sol with 84k miles..its an older pic alot of the stickers have been removed:)

As far as the mods go:
buddy club front bumper
mugen sides
1st gen altezza's
tanabe exhaust (with silencer)
suspension techniqes springs
all new interior
JDM Del Sol (blue wave) flormats
indiglo pedals
front strut tower bar (chrome)
rear upper strut tower bar (chrome)
16" Konig Champions
205/45 ZR Yokohama Paradas
Broadway rear view mirror
ACT clutch
AEM full cold air intake
Kamikazi Headers
VTEC head (from a civic EX-the car HAS VTEC but didn't
originally)
JVC Kamelion CD player

medium sized dent behind driver side door...other than that its all good

· Registered
62 Posts
jc2k2 said:
It a '93 sol with 84k miles..its an older pic alot of the stickers have been removed:)

As far as the mods go:
1st gen altezza's
JDM Del Sol (blue wave) flormats
indiglo pedals
Broadway rear view mirror
The above mods make me laugh... Ha! :D

Not too crazy about the Altezza tailights, but that's okay. The del Sol floormats being JDM? Hahahaha! WTF? Really?! I'll let you decide what's wrong with that selling point. Indiglo pedals? :sleep: Broadway rear view mirror? :rolleyes:

I don't find the color to be that bad, nor the wing, but the stickers HAVE to go! The H logo with the wings resembles too much to the Dodge Ram logo! :eek:

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Re: what do you guys think about this sol?(pic)

Viz79 said:

The above mods make me laugh... Ha! :D

Not too crazy about the Altezza tailights, but that's okay. The del Sol floormats being JDM? Hahahaha! WTF? Really?! I'll let you decide what's wrong with that selling point. Indiglo pedals? :sleep: Broadway rear view mirror? :rolleyes:

I don't find the color to be that bad, nor the wing, but the stickers HAVE to go! The H logo with the wings resembles too much to the Dodge Ram logo! :eek:
Yea.. It an old pic...the stickers are gone..as for the mirror its a must w/ the wing, can't see anything without it.

Pedals I dont really care or not..

· Registered
25 Posts
Too each there own... Eh?

Hey to each there own.. I'm certain a lot of time and effort went into it.. I believe a lot of us have all done "Questionable" Things to our cars.. However in the end I think it's all a matter of what you like about it.
With that Said.. ditch the color, the stickers (Though you say you already ahve), and the white wipers. ;) The wing is ok, I don't mind it.. though with that color it sticks out more than it should.
Def like the rims, and the amount of your drop. Not liking the kit much, but I've never been a fan of that kit.

· Registered
25 Posts
i have to agree w/ most here, the sitckers (good thing there gone now), the altezzas should go, the indiglo pedals ...get rid of em, and whats up w/ the turn signals are those RED bulbs? Im diggin the rims and the I like the kit and the wing

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.