Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

this grill with the mesh painted a flat black and a ol school honda badge(just the 'H') off centered towards the drivers side on this car

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm getting the grill,the lip will have to wait cause money issues and lack of a job.The grill is cheap and I may order some red/clears also

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
4_door-Johny said:
damn you like working with food that much? working at burger kind for 2 years I hate making food.
it's not bad,a person can make good money in the restraunt industry.The last GM I had was at Sagebrush and the store dont do hardly any buisness and she made $80k a year and it only takes 2 years of classes to beable to fill a position like that.(1 year if you go to school all the time,like 8/10 hours a day :noo not for me)

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
I worked at a pizza shop and i just quit to get this shop up on its feet. our website should be up in the next day or so....also ill see if i can get that grill for you if you want. i am looking now to setup wholesale accounts with some dealers on lips, grills and all...

·
Registered
4,072 Posts
So your really thinking about going to college? I would recomend going and talking to a couslor they can give you a test that tells you what would be a good job for you. Now I aint trying to get you out of food making but you should look into some other things. I am taking electrical engeniering and it only takes 2 years also and i will be making around 75K when i get out. Or hey you could take auto mechianics (spelling) and in that class its only 2 years and you dont have to take other bullshit classes like english math and that crap.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dammit,Dammit,Dammit I went to buy a grill on ebay.It was buy it now and I clicked to buy it for $23 plus $15 shipping and somebody allready bought it.

Well I figure no biggie I'll find another one and there is not one carbon fiber(fake duh) type r grill on ebay for my civic.How many times can you go on ebay and not find something for a civic like a grill

Question though will a grill for a 99-00 fit a 96-98?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.