Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys....ive been tripping on what i should go for... my clear bumper lens....or keep my stock bumper lens on? i liek the JDM Front End look. but some people that don't know about the JDMish Look they always ask me why not clears...so what do you guys think?!!!!

here's a pix/ if they don't show up right clickk and get the link

·
Registered
271 Posts
here is htownaccord's car!

here ya go.. no need to thank me.. just felt like postin' ur pics. Nice car by the way!!!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
daym

where did you get that bulb at mAN!!!! i went to like autozone to pepboyz to o reily to everystore you can think of and can't find that bulb...its like 9710 or sumthing like that...raybrid i heard of it sumwhere but fergot where you get it?...O THanks by the way. o yeah and how did my pix show up when you put it on and when i put it on it won't show up?

·
Registered
575 Posts
ummm...

u know that amber bumper lenses aren't JDM right?

JDM accords have clear lenses with a small orange reflector inside...

its your choice really...everyone has their own tastes.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I used to have clear bumpers, but I changed them back to amber. I like the look better, but as long as there not euro clears or blue clears you'll look good.

Just a suggestion get that smoke spray and smoke the clears. It looks nice on dark colored cars.

·
Registered
17,562 Posts
hehe yeah there is a diff between JDM and between what comes stock on our cars

i'm looking for JDM's :D
anyone know of a good place to find some?

i really don't like the stock look... just MyOpinion tho :)

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i have the jdm corners....but where do i get the raybrid bulbs?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
o yeah...haha it would be nice to get the REAL JDM bumper lens....but mannn can't find them..so the next best thing.. i was thinking about was...clear with the raybrig bulb that i can't find...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks..do you know where i can get that locally?

·
Registered
648 Posts
i personally like the amber especially on a dark car...

btw why does your sig say rip to your accord? if it is gone.why are you still asking? sorry if i missed something

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
nah thats my v6 accord... i used to have a 1999 Honda Accord V6 that was fawkin fast for like nO reason....i mean literally faster tahn accord coupes and things STOCK...and with mod's just kept gettin faster....but i totaled it..in the rain....cuz i was a stoopid 16 year old driver back than...

·
Registered
648 Posts
HToWnAccoRd said:
nah thats my v6 accord... i used to have a 1999 Honda Accord V6 that was fawkin fast for like nO reason....i mean literally faster tahn accord coupes and things STOCK...and with mod's just kept gettin faster....but i totaled it..in the rain....cuz i was a stoopid 16 year old driver back than...
sorry to hear that man...but your ride now look pretty tight

1 - 20 of 21 Posts