Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone, owns a 1997 civic EX black, 2 door ( i think) with a blown motor. He wants to trade me my 1990 Hybrid H22A Honda Accord for it. SHould I do it?? Or stick with the acclude?

I just dont know.

anyone have some pics of a 1997 civic they can show me??

oh yeah inportant, does the sunroof tilt up and go back or just back?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
657 Posts
hmm sounds like u put a lot of work into u're car, are u happy with it or u want a new challange?, the ex would be like starting over, is that what u want?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
castor said:
hmm sounds like u put a lot of work into u're car, are u happy with it or u want a new challange?, the ex would be like starting over, is that what u want?
im not sure, but all i can think is 1997 civic with h22a. Its time to fuck around with civics.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
7,625 Posts
The first thing you should do is post this in non-tech.

Second: That's a tough call. If his was running I might do the trade, what I'd do is tell him you want cash on top of the trade for all the H22 work you got done and all you're getting is a car with a blown motor.

Anyways the sunroof on a Civic tilts up for venting, but when it slides back it goes down under the hood in between the headliner and the metal.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
klungemonger said:
The first thing you should do is post this in non-tech.

Second: That's a tough call. If his was running I might do the trade, what I'd do is tell him you want cash on top of the trade for all the H22 work you got done and all you're getting is a car with a blown motor.

Anyways the sunroof on a Civic tilts up for venting, but when it slides back it goes down under the hood in between the headliner and the metal.
i should make him tow the civic to my house

i have just a few questions, i am searching for some answers using the search function, and theres alot of stuff not answered. so if you could help me out, thanks

1. Does the 99-00 civic SI dash cluster fit?
2. I want the 99-00 SI front end, do I have to change the bumper only or do I need new fenders/hood/headlights/etc?
3. whats the curb weight of a 1997 civic ex?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
7,625 Posts
H22YBRID said:

1. Does the 99-00 civic SI dash cluster fit?
2. I want the 99-00 SI front end, do I have to change the bumper only or do I need new fenders/hood/headlights/etc?
3. whats the curb weight of a 1997 civic ex?
1) Yes the cluster is drop-in in 5-minutes. Awesome!
2) You need to do everything unfortunately.
3)Curb weight is 2513 lbs.

A built-up H22 in a Civic coupe will get you in the 13's easy.
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top