Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo damn man...im rollin a 97 teg with ls/vtec......

i got a b18b1 stock ls bottom block
a 1st gen sir b16 with obd-0 intake manifold and just bolt ons...

what do you think is my best time... all i got is headers cold air intake and carbon fiber exhaust...my ecu is chipped with vtec but i didnt throw in my other chip....help me out...

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
anywhere from low 14's to high 18's
there's a guy in the integra forum with an ls/vtec setup that couldnt outrun a toyota camry. lol

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Agreed. Ive seen LSVTEC setups run all KINDS of dyno numbers.

FlyracerX is makeing just over 140 at the wheels, but ive also seen LSVTECs with stock compression make over 180 at the wheels. I guess it all depends on the condition of the parts youre putting in, along with how good of a builder/tuner you have. For a hybrid engine, theres really no way of knowing, since theyre all done differently.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
saylee said:
yo damn man...im rollin a 97 teg with ls/vtec......

i got a b18b1 stock ls bottom block
a 1st gen sir b16 with obd-0 intake manifold and just bolt ons...

what do you think is my best time... all i got is headers cold air intake and carbon fiber exhaust...my ecu is chipped with vtec but i didnt throw in my other chip....help me out...

slower than me :hehe i'm just playing. but yeah to answer your question we can't. becuase there is no such thing as a stock ls/vtec to base our estimates off of. we don't know your CR, body weight mods, what head you used, etc.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Also it depends on how good of a driver you are too. Bad drivers with 12 second cars can still runn 13's and 14's :rolleyes

·
Registered
32 Posts
WVU97GS-R said:
or even 15's and 16's...............
Yup, even 15's and 16's i am fairly new to all of this and i know im not that good a a driver. But i am working on it. :D

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
CoabltSS-Super said:
Yup, even 15's and 16's i am fairly new to all of this and i know im not that good a a driver. But i am working on it. :D
honesty if the first step to becoming the king of awesomeness like me

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
i ran 14.2s and 14.3s all day long when i had my ls/vtec, Si internals, gsr cams, b16a2 head. full bodied and full interior 2000 si

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.