·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I need to lower it as soon as I save up a few bucks.

·
Registered
766 Posts
very nice ride man...two thumbs up
b/w im getting the same rims and tires as you do...they are the best :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Anyone else got any other opinions or suggestions?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
ya, tints and drop and you set!!! :) anyone can photoshop some tints in my huntergreen dx?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
crash6934 said:
thats a pretty phat ride i like the wheels and exhaust is sweet.....u havent lowered it? how much did u pay for the rims and tires? also is that exhaust catback?
The exhaust is a full catback system. I paid about $420 for the tires and $500 for the rims. I actually paid about 15% less than that cause my friend works at Sears and got me some discounts.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Juggles said:
I'd say you're off to a great start but loose the V-Tec sticker. It's a touch of rice (DOHC sticker found on Si's) but without lying.
mmmmm......i dont get it , how is a sticker ricey? especially he only have one :) i have jdm dohc vtec decal on my civic but my car isnt jdm , does it make my car rice? no...... :) they add a touch to the car boring side :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
looks really good.

i would go badgeless if i were you, not to say their is anything wrong with it the way it is though

make people try to figure out what you have under the hood.

I'm sure the tint will add a lot to it. And as far as suspension goes... Get out the Tokiko's (since you can get them @ sears relatively cheap with your discount) and some sportline's. that will look crazy good.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Yeah, it makes your car ricey. You're saying that you have a better engine than you actually have. If you want to add a touch of something to your car's boring side, make it faster! Hell, why don't you throw a Ferrari badge on your car? It's not a Ferrari but hey, it makes it less boring. No one will be able to tell.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
Juggles said:
Yeah, it makes your car ricey. You're saying that you have a better engine than you actually have. If you want to add a touch of something to your car's boring side, make it faster! Hell, why don't you throw a Ferrari badge on your car? It's not a Ferrari but hey, it makes it less boring. No one will be able to tell.
She has a DOHC B16.. That's not ricey.. and He has a D16Y8.. a SOHC VTEC.. the sticker isn't lying.. I think it looks cool..

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.