Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
554 Posts
I think that's a nice kit. You'll have to run 17inch or bigger wheels to make that kit look clean. It's really flared out and sits a lot lower than most kits. If it's what you want go for it. If you gots small wheels, it'll look a little funny.

·
Registered
164 Posts
what is it and who sells it?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah it's the Flared Mugen Kit, I thought that ExtremeDimensions.Com was the only place that carried it. That's why I didn't get it, I found that kit about 3-4 months ago, but a guy around where I live used to be a distributer and he said that their kits are poorly made and hardly ever arrive in good condition. That's not me talking, so if you disagree, just remember - that's what I was told.

·
Registered
554 Posts
CRXtc said:
hey twofaced...wanna sell your spoon mirrors?
Haha..I just get them. And right now I'm lovin' the way they look on my rex. Check 'em out...there a couple of threads down "spoon mirrors". Had to do some work to get them to fit the rex, but it's worth it.

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
personally i dont like kits anymore due to the fact that they attract too much attention, which means people (theives in particular) will be more attracted to it, i would rather have a clean JDM EF8 front end with some rims and a whole shitload of motor work and some interior touches (JDM INTERIOR), maybe some Recaro bucket seats (reclining) but, again that will just attract theives more.......i just like the more sleeper look.............

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I agree with you. My car now has a porsche red paint job and it is completely stock as far as the body and it attracts a lot of attention. Putting on a kit would make the car unpractical to drive anywhere. Everyone will want to race me even when I just want to relax.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
its the CYBER kit otherwise known as mugen flared for the ones that copied the original

·
Registered
8,520 Posts
I like it, but the cutout where the exhaust pipes come out is too big, IMO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.