Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

81 - 100 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
accordse: What year is your accord? Mine's a '99 coupe ex...also white. If that's your car I'm totally lovin it! Looks great! Keep up the awesome worK! I always wanted to see what my car would look like with a carbon fiber hood :)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
My parents never see it b/c im in GA and they are in NJ

·
Registered
309 Posts
My parents and everyone that knows me LOVE my car, they always compliment it and stuff to where I dont care anymore...

and too add to that my parents got me 18" racing harts c2 evos...:D , NOW i nEED NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
My parents think it looks nice, but that's all they know, that it looks nice. And to me that's all htey need to know.. Although htey harras me once in a while if i race in it... So istead of telling them i go to the races at night, i call them "hangouts" or "carshows"
Hey what they don't know can't hurt them..

·
Registered
888 Posts
they don't wanna drive my lude since it's lowered now. they always scrape! when it wasn't lowered, they loved to drive it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
XxPreLuDeBo1xX said:
My parents and everyone that knows me LOVE my car, they always compliment it and stuff to where I dont care anymore...

and too add to that my parents got me 18" racing harts c2 evos...:D , NOW i nEED NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
wow ur parents offered to buy u those rims or did u have to bug them for awhile for them to buy em for u??:D
anyways it's kewl how ur parents like what u did to ur car coz not all 'rents are like that!;)

·
Registered
563 Posts
lol...thee only thing my dad ever worried about....was my warranty.....he'd be sh!ittin his pants if he knew i was sprayin....and just wait for my turbo.....

·
Registered
25 Posts
parents

they use to this it was dumb and would always says if it comes out of the factory that way leave it that way its that way for a purpose but 2 hondas later they are cool with it on my b day and x mas they get my car parts now so its cool ...

·
Registered
118 Posts
My mom always says "why do you put so much money in your car, it's dumb" My dad loves the car. He printed pics out and has them hanging up in his computer room.

·
Registered
57 Posts
my parents didn't care about the mods. but since the car is under their name. (insurance purphases) but after the second time it ot towed for racing. they started complaining :/

·
Registered
295 Posts
I've always paid for everything...school, cars, and mods...so there opinion doesn't really matter to me! It is funny though because when my ex and I broke up they thought I was going to be over my little "car phase" since they thought I was only doing it because of him! Now a year and a half later...and many mods later...haha! My dad actually thinks it's cool that I actually know what I'm talking about because he had his doubts at first...now he kinda brags about me! lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
1995Civic said:
The mods I make will increase the value of the car.
:rolleyes Yeah, what every car buyer wants to hear is "The car doesn't work in the reliable fashion that the factory meant it too but I'm gonna charge you more anyway." Good luck selling it and God help the moron who buys it at a high price.

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Women are all about money: "How much did you spend",
(FIRST question). Men are all about coolness: "Damn!
That's awesome!", (FIRST statement, then maybe the
expense question). If you ain't "blowin'" it on them,
you're wasting your money, in THEIR opinion :lol.
Doesn't matter if it's your Mom or your hottest lover:
they are all alike. Do what you gotta' do, and fuck everybody else, IMO.

·
Registered
72 Posts
My mom thinks the only thing you use a car for is to go from a to b and she can't understand why I need a 290hp V8 to do that. The day before yesterday, she asked me what a transmission does. She was serious. :p

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
EJ1 Freak said:
I've always paid for everything...school, cars, and mods...so there opinion doesn't really matter to me! It is funny though because when my ex and I broke up they thought I was going to be over my little "car phase" since they thought I was only doing it because of him! Now a year and a half later...and many mods later...haha! My dad actually thinks it's cool that I actually know what I'm talking about because he had his doubts at first...now he kinda brags about me! lol
and your a cutie too :hug

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
i have a 90 hatch and my mom says my car is to low, it rides like crap, it's to loud, i drive to fast, i better not be racing, why am i always doing stuff to it, im wasting my money on it, etc. She thinks I street race my car and I have a 92hp dpfi d15b2...women are crazy. My dad just talks crap whenever I do something new to the car because he's one of those honda hating nissan owners, he's got a 350z haha. He tells me that he could outrun me in the bobcat...which is like a little mini bulldozer..

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
My mom thinks I wreck into to many objects that dont move. I just bought my 6th 92-95 hatch and ive also had 2 240sx and im only 19. Who says you cant drift in a civic. If your answer is physics then call me magical ;)

81 - 100 of 106 Posts