Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

What exhaust do you ppl have?

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  Show0ff 
rimshaker said:
Tanabe Hypermedalion. 60mm piping with 100mm tip. Quietest catback for 4th gens available. I've never heard anything quieter. Maybe the RS*R would, but they're not imported anymore.
really? i thougth those were supposed to be loud? so they have that bigass can w/ only a lil sound coming out of them?:confused:

rimshaker said:

Loud?? Big can?? The loudest ones are with the small round canister shapes. The hypermedalion muffler has the traditional oval shape like stock. The bigger the can doesn't literally mean the bigger the sound. It's got a deep sound though... nice. Not like the fart cans.

You might be thinking of Tanabe racing medalions or something. Those are the rounded shape ones... and yes, they are loud.
:eek: guess i was wrong.:) the only tanabe hyper medallions ive seen are for the 6th gen v6 and i remember it being huge and the dood who had it saying it was loud. maybe he didnt have a resonator on it or something, i dunno.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.