Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
I've got a Tanabe G-Power Medalion. Good power, great sound. It's nice and deep without a bit of farty-ness or weed whacker sound.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Stock...it sucks.
Looks like a little pee hole.
:(

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
5zigen fireball

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
jaysi said:
Stock...it sucks.
Looks like a little pee hole.
:(
LOL thats funny!:vpleased:

·
Registered
128 Posts
got a greddy evolution. it gots a nice deep tone. love it way more than the hks super drager i used to have, which was had a higher note and less torque.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have the DC Sports cat-back, it sounds so nice, like music to my ears, not to loud until you punch it, but it stays smooth. great power, makes me want to buy more from DC Sports.

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
HybridJDMHonda said:

How does this exhuast sound? Deep tone at low rpm, and higher pitched at higher rpm? is it loud, or quiet? thanks in advance for any insight on the exhuast.
i used to have an ApexiN1 muffler with 2.25" pipe after the car with no resonator. that shit was loud like a mofo and it sounded like a can of beezz.
i love the 5 zigen. at low rpm you can barely hear it. it has a nice growl to it. at high rpm it gets deeper. in general its a quiet exhaust. you wont have any problems with 5 o's

·
Registered
547 Posts
THERMAL, and i love it, the look and the sound!!!!

·
Registered
678 Posts
I GOT THERAL R AND D... I LOVE IT TOO , LETS MY B16 BREATH RIGHT.. QUIET WHEN IDLE BUT SCREAMS UNDER THROTTLE

1 - 20 of 34 Posts