Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddies and I were having a discussion yesterday about what games we were THE BEST at. Now this doesnt necessarily mean 1 on 1 games....but any game! For instance, one of my buds said he could beat Super Mario Bros with 1 man, and in under 15 minutes(warping of course).

Growing up, I was THE kid to beat in Super Dodge Ball for the NES! I still claim that status to this very day.

Games I would take challenges on are:

Super Dodge Ball(NES)
Double Dragon(NES) Fastest Time - 1 Man Challenge
Double Dragon Arcade - 1 Man Challenge
Afterburner Arcade - Most Missions on 1 Credit(24)
Top Gun(NES)- 1 Man Challenge
Ninja Gaiden Arcade(Get To Last Stage With 1 Credit!)
Golden Axe Arcade - 1 Man Challenge-Fastest Time

Any of you have a game that you think you absolutely kick ass on!? Share yours...I wanna hear what you guys are good at. :D

· Registered
18,283 Posts
i was king in the original street fighter. i beat everybody even my cousin and his high skool friends when i was in like 2nd grade. my guys were ken,ryu,blanka,n guille.kens my fav though. but i dun remember how to play ne more cause its been such a long time.

· Registered
337 Posts
i dominate in every game i played and every game that i have ever played.

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yous are some funny motherfawkers!

I don't dominate in Street Fighter, but I still place top 10 in every national tournament.

By the way, did anyone here ever beat Contra WITHOUT the 30 man code??

· Banned
846 Posts
jessecrx said:
Yous are some funny motherfawkers!

I don't dominate in Street Fighter, but I still place top 10 in every national tournament.

By the way, did anyone here ever beat Contra WITHOUT the 30 man code??
Aww man, i would have never expected someone to remember Contra. Yea, i was the king at that game. I could beat it with the original number of lives. I was awesome at it.

Another game i dominate in is Test Drive for Xbox. Beat the game in a day, and now its boring to me. TOO EASY!!

· Registered
585 Posts
i couldnt be beaten at gt2 and all of the street fighters against my friends! killer instinct i could beat the game in acrcade mode with 1 man as the ninja guy (forgot his name)

· Registered
4,607 Posts
99CiViC Lx said:
i couldnt be beaten at gt2 and all of the street fighters against my friends! killer instinct i could beat the game in acrcade mode with 1 man as the ninja guy (forgot his name)
haha...jago.
do u have any idea how bad i want them to make another one. ppl were so taken up with mortal kombat that they never played enough KI. great great game.

· Registered
585 Posts
i cant believe i forgot about super mario cart! i was the best oput of my friends in that game for the snes not n64. on the ice stage i was the best rarely lost on that stage!
i also couldnt be stopped in any wrestling game (funny casue i think wrestling is gay)

· Registered
5,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Man, I remember playing Mario Kart. My brother had some sick shit....like using the boost and doing some sick ass jumps and ends up on the other side of the track! I was never that good. I would use the little mushroom guy.

I could NEVER beat Contra without the 30 Man Code.....and Life Force...FORGET IT. I couldnt get past the 3rd stage without using the 30 man code.

Now Zelda Link To The Past on SNES was MY game. I would play that game til I got so good I would beat it in one sitting....took a while, But I was like a crackhead addicted to it.

I was never good at Killer Instinct, but man I had some buds who were SICK at that game. They would use Glacius, and TJ Combo. They DOMINATED in that game. Same with MK2. They would go back and forth with Jax and Milleena. FATALITY! BABALITY! FRIENDSHIP!!

· Registered
5,895 Posts
99CiViC Lx said:
i cant believe i forgot about super mario cart! i was the best oput of my friends in that game for the snes not n64. on the ice stage i was the best rarely lost on that stage!
i also couldnt be stopped in any wrestling game (funny casue i think wrestling is gay)
i'll take you on WWF warzone for psx i remember i just couldnt be stopped, i would even have 2 on 1 (never tried 3 on 1 i only had 3 controllers) and i couldnt be stopped :cool:. but i dont have that game anymore

i think theres another game i rule at but cant remember :confused: hmmm...

1 - 20 of 117 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.