Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
That's a EA Sports title... like stated before I think it would better on PS3. If for nothing more then HD and I believe there's additional character creation features that the Wii doesn't have.

All things being otherwise equal: If you have a choice, why play an 09 title on a machine that basically has shown only last gen. graphics?

But if you only have a Wii and no other console, then by all means I think TW09 is gonna be pretty good.
well since i have a wii and a ps3, and will NEVER buy tw for playstation again, i'd say it's definitely a wii essential in my book.

the graphics thing is what it is.. the difference in gameplay between using your thumb & index finger to make a shot and swinging the wiimote like a club is the only thing that matters to me.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
nope, dont know hardly anyone that has a wii, as far as tiger woods, i have TW 08 for 360..... last time i checked i had like 20 360 games, just looking for more titles that use the unique wii controls basically
think about it man, instead of tapping LB or A (i'm an old PS2 TW head, so i have to cross it up still) and "swinging" with the stick.. you actually address the ball (if you will), grip it, and rip it. it's SO much more satisfying to play golf like, well, golf.

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
for sure, i just picked up deca sports.....it is so-so.....the archery event is fuckin awesome but the rest is just OK at best, i love the wii controls, but im afraid to pick up tiger woods for wii if the swinging even closely resembles wii sports golf......wii sports golf you cant swing the damn thing more than a gentle underhand otherwise you way over power... if tiger woods lets you swing it like you mean it, then for sure ill trade in my TW08 on it :)
it's dope dude I rented it the night before the storm.. saturday I guess, and played a few rounds before my people showed up. you can swing it like you mean it man.:btu

·
Registered
14,616 Posts

·
Registered
14,616 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.