Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
I tried TW '08 and liked it, hopefully getting '09 for Christmas. I was hoping there would be some good suggestions for new games in this thread, but it's pretty light on good ideas, lol. I'd like to try the new Mario Kart, I've always loved those games.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
I tried TW '08 and liked it, hopefully getting '09 for Christmas. I was hoping there would be some good suggestions for new games in this thread, but it's pretty light on good ideas, lol. I'd like to try the new Mario Kart, I've always loved those games.

i got the new mario kart, i play it all the damn time.....its addicting :w00tz

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
A little update on games to get, as more has come out since this thread started.
You said you picked up Mario Kart, That's amazing on Wii, it's even more fun if you get the wheel.
Wii Fit is a MUST have...VERY addicting!
RayMan: Raving Rabids is a GREAT party game, there are a lot of fun challenges on this.
Definately like the others said. Tiger Woods.

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
wii sucks i don't know why i even have one. it's been played 3 times in 6 months

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
wii sucks i don't know why i even have one. it's been played 3 times in 6 months
to each his own i guess.... i like my Wii.....i have 360, wii, and a decent PC but i find myself walking around the house bored because i dont want to play any games, i own for any system, and honestly mario tennis is the only game to come out in a while that has any of my interest

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
to each his own i guess.... i like my Wii.....i have 360, wii, and a decent PC but i find myself walking around the house bored because i dont want to play any games, i own for any system, and honestly mario tennis is the only game to come out in a while that has any of my interest
i got a wii, ps3, and 360. wii is only fun when you have drunk girls at your house. it's not something i could sit and play. it doesn't play dvd's the graphics are sub-par... only bonus is that you can play gamecube games on it

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
yeah, i haven't touched my wii wii since getting a 360. the motion controls just aren't responsive enough or they don't do what you want it to

but if i was to go out and buy a game for it, it would be mario galaxy

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
yeah, i haven't touched my wii wii since getting a 360. the motion controls just aren't responsive enough or they don't do what you want it to

but if i was to go out and buy a game for it, it would be mario galaxy
i agree on the responsiveness, mostly in non nintendo games, most nintendo games respond fin as long as the lighting is ok and you have good batteries, thing is, i have had a 360 for about 2 years, THEN i got the Wii...right now im not really impressed with any new titles for 360 wii or computer

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
21 - 33 of 33 Posts