Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
vtec_lude said:
As the title says.... it's gone??? where did it go?

maybe it's my comp.... :eek:
don't know what happened to it man. I asked the admin to see what happened but haven't gotten a response.

Pisses me off because I put a lot of time and effort into it and there were a lot of pix for people to look at. Maybe it was slowing the site down or something. over 15,500 views in a very short period of time tells me there will be some upset people but oh well. I can start over I guess but with a different name. They deleted my sigs too. So I must have pissed them off.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
is it possible it's being making it into a sticky? I dont know, wishful thinking, that was the best thread i've ever seen though.
R.I.P. thick girl thread :cry

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
it tkaes like a split second to make a sticky. and also what the fuck i didnt get to see like the last 2 pages wht the hell! :cry

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
uhhhhhh........im pretty sure it can. unless it was "physically" rmoved. then its gone forever. cause a mod can soft delete it where the general public cant see it but mods and admins can. or they can physically remove it meaning :bye

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
gooniac i think they might have gotten angry with your sig picture with the guys balls on some girls forehead. Funny as hell, but i guess not appropriate for sho. Have they sent you anything regarding the thread? I really liked it to so ima little upset.

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
this sucks i put in about 2 pages worth of pics in there :mad , and i checked it daily. Mods bring it back please

·
Registered
120 Posts
Dude, what the f#$K?!
It's just gone, a mod better respond quick. We need justice here!
Hopefully it's still alive, we need that ish back.

ANY MODS OUT THERE, PLEASE RESPOND!

·
Registered
387 Posts
Too bad SHO isnt a democracy because I bet more and more of us would want that thread back, and if anyone didnt like, christ, dont click on it. Now Ill have to go back and find the Katja pics that I posted. And as far as Gooniacs picture of the balls, give me a break, its just a set of nuts, nothing for anyone to get offended by. Guess we'll have to start an anorexic thread.

Gooniac, I appreciate the effort that you put into that thread as I repped you several times

·
Registered
120 Posts
If the mods had a problem with gooniacs sig, that's fine, but that has NOTHING to do with the thread.
Also in the photogallery, i posted 2 pics of girls in bikini's, (not nude) and they immediatly got deleted, yet there is a pic of a girl topless that's been on there for a long time.

·
Registered
4,559 Posts
Thanx for all the support guys

I was kinda pissed to but no one has responded to my email. I sent one to Sho himself and never got anything. If they didn' like my sig all they had to do was delete it. oh well Ihad fun and know I have a following if I start another real thread. I hate all the little, never gonna see that in the real world, Paris hilton, nasty bitches that get posted up here. Don't worry this isn't the end of the thickness. I will get more up and very quickly.

·
Registered
120 Posts
gooniac1 said:
I was kinda pissed to but no one has responded to my email. I sent one to Sho himself and never got anything. If they didn' like my sig all they had to do was delete it. oh well Ihad fun and know I have a following if I start another real thread. I hate all the little, never gonna see that in the real world, Paris hilton, nasty bitches that get posted up here. Don't worry this isn't the end of the thickness. I will get more up and very quickly.
Ya, we like cockroaches, we never die, just multiply.
So you gonna start a new thread or are we gonna see if they revive the old one?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts