Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
401 Posts
Honda
Prelude Si
Automatic
72,6xx miles on it right now
The only thing that has gone wrong with it is the O2 sensor went bad after I had my belts changed and my valves adjusted. Other than that she is good to me! :D

· Registered
2,092 Posts
93 prelude si
ive had it for 14 months/20k miles
I had to get the ignitor chip replaced ($235) and i had to replace the battery. other than that there has been nothing.

· Registered
55 Posts
2000 Prelude (Canadian)

No trouble

· Registered
240 Posts
2001 SS
Sqeaking from the engine bay....HONDA TECHs dont know what it is ...and dont want to fix it....claim its my AEM CAI....YEA RIGHT

Passenger side seat keeps ratling and making noise....HONDA would not replace said it was my miss use....YEA RIGHT

Tranny seems to be slipping...sometimes here and there.
83 year old lady hit me from the rear.

Other damage from bad drivers.

· Registered
21 Posts
Mine was squeaqing a little too whenever u get on or off the gas. Turns out it was the CAI, the metal had ripped a hole in teh underside of it and whenever it moved the metal would just squeal like a banshee. cut a gromit in half and wedge it inbetween the CAI and the frame, it'll fix it.
:ssj:

· Registered
2,368 Posts
ive got a 93, my abs pump went bad for a previous owner, and now my abs pump is acting up again. so who knows.

oh yeah, my brother broke my antenna while playing basketball...

hmm, trying to think of what else has gone wrong... -oh yeah i lost to a camaro last year (lost money too) in it... ;)

· Registered
814 Posts
besides regular wear and tear parts, the car has beer relatively problem free...

· Registered
1,688 Posts
engine wise...none....

but both master and slave cylinder blew...didn't retain pressure..had to get them changed...battery went dead after the car sat there for 2 weeks..other than that...she's still fine

95 with nearly 80k...

· Registered
149 Posts
well i am a damn girl so there may be more things wrong than i think but i have a 94 si and all that is wrong is my memory on my seat is broken.. the spring on my cupholder fell off, i have to replace the ac compressor and my paint sucks well the paint i havent had to re-do (like the mirrors) i bought the car with 30,000 miles 3 years ago and now it has 85,000 mi. and i love my car! i drive the hell outta it it is indestrucatble my lude will never die!!

· Registered
3,921 Posts
My AC doesn't work (Hasn't since I bought it), my cup holder also broke, and my antenna won't go down as of yesterday. I also had to have the Master Clutch Cylinder Replaced at my 60,000 Checkup

1994 Honda Prelude VTEC 64,xxx miles

~Peace :D

· Registered
174 Posts
2001 SE - 20,100 km

I have had the oil pan replaced (under warranty - some 18yr old kid cross-threaded my oil pan drain bolt at the 6k service) I have done it myself since then. The speaker grill for the passenger door 6 1/2 is about to be replaced (under warranty) due to the fact that it doesn't stay seated properly. Driver seatbelt is also about to be replaced (defective - it isn't totally flat, I guess it was woven wrong somehow) and it could dig into me if there was ever an accident. Honda replaced the front emblem under warranty because it wouldn't stay stuck onto the hood properly.

Nothing major, just little things - way better than my SiR was.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.