Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

341 - 360 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
FNR3 was so broken, lol. I think FNR4 was the pinnacle, with Champions being a HUGE step backwards. They've basically broken the stick controls completely, and taken away the silky smooth frame rate and replaced it with god awful motion blur. EA is destroying this franchise :(
i completely agree!! good to see you still venturin to SHO man!

past week has been KZ3 multiplayer, and the sly cooper collection.
i keep trying to play some dragonage but get bored with it pretty quick. its always back to KZ3:hehe

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #342
Hey 216! I tried stabbing you in KZ3. But this time it was actually an accident LOLS! I thought you were an enemy infiltrator so I took a couple safety swipes at you to be sure.:lol2

Played a lot of Katamari Damacy over the weekend. Some MW2 and a little Black Ops. and also dabbled in some Minecraft for some low intensity gaming while the Lakers were beating the Thunder.

Just trying to stay busy until later this month when: Homefront, Crysis2, Yakuza4, and Shogun2 all hit the shelves. Wowzers 2 FPS, a sandbox, and an RTS. Gonna be a busy March!:aww

·
Registered
6,058 Posts
Homefront looks absolutely terrible man :\ Outside of a genuinely cool TDM idea, everything about it looks kind of average and "call of duty cash in".

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hey 216! I tried stabbing you in KZ3. But this time it was actually an accident LOLS! I thought you were an enemy infiltrator so I took a couple safety swipes at you to be sure.:lol2
hahaha better to be safe then sorry. i run by the infiltrator guys all the time lol. everytime they getme too, i started tryin it back but am terrible at it. lol i get to caught up trying to stab people then.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #345
Played some MW2: Spec Ops with Danman1116 today. I kept getting run over by the Juggernaut in Estate Takedown.:( Then I'd crawl into his path to block him. The Juggernaut couldn't get around me and would stutter in place LOLS!:lol2 So sad, yet so funny.:lol2

But we got a few more stars added to our lists, so it was all good in the end.:aww

·
Registered
779 Posts
Played some MW2: Spec Ops with Danman1116 today. I kept getting run over by the Juggernaut in Estate Takedown.:( Then I'd crawl into his path to block him. The Juggernaut couldn't get around me and would stutter in place LOLS!:lol2 So sad, yet so funny.:lol2

But we got a few more stars added to our lists, so it was all good in the end.:aww
ps3 or xbox? :ninja

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #347
ps3 or xbox? :ninja
360.:ninja

MW2 on PS3... still hacked. A couple days ago I went back and gave it a try. Most lobbies were A-OK, but I got into a lobby with tens of chopper care packages landing all over. And another one where one player could skip around, like he was using a lag switch (but smoother).

So if I want to play MW2 I go over to the "darkside" (where BTW, people are easier to kill and my winning ratio is 1.4 and KDR nearly .5 higher then on the PS3 lols:giggle).

I'm feeling pretty ill right now, so I'll probably be back on the PS3 playing Katamari tonight.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #348
This week was mostly Uncharted 2. But I also did get some MW2 and Minecraft action in. Coming up in a couple days: Yakuza 4, Homefront, and Total War: Shogun2.:clappy

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
Been getting back into Borderlands again, and replaying the 1st Killzone on my PS2.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
been playing borderlands again as well.

also black ops every monday, and halo:reach on fridays, :lol

·
Premium Member
29,826 Posts
LOOK WHAT I PICKED UP AT A SONY STORE CLOSING

all brand new games

$38.00 after tax!!!!

haven't gotten a chance to play any of them though :-(

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #355
Why is your bigtoe so much pinker then your other toenails? You've been applying polish or something?:ninja:hehe

BTW: Did you start playing your game? White Knight is a pretty lengthy game I've heard.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #356
Over the weekend it was all MW2 and Yakuza 4, with a tiny amount of Minecraft.

I had been totally lost in Minecraft for about a month but like a hardhead didn't want to make a "spawn compass" to get back to my HQ area. I finally got sick and tired of trying to follow the path of the rising sun and moon to get back home and commited suicide via drowning. Now I'm back in familiar territory and I've gone back to happily building and mining.

And "yes" I finally caved in and crafted a compass. Maybe I'll do more exploring again in a little bit. Before I commited suicide I dropped a chest down and filled it up with stuff I'd come across in my wanderings. I kinda want to go in seach of my lost booty!

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #359
Ended up beating Black Ops today, such a great campaign mode.
The games been out or over 4 months now, so I'd say it's pretty safe to talk about plot points, etc.

What did you think of the ending? I'm a huge fan of FPS campaigns, but the ending for Black Ops isn't one of my favorites. I was waiting for the Village People to come out singing "In the Navy" with Ronald Reagan's visage appearing angelically in clouds beaming down on us. Then a recruitment .PDF would be made available for download before the credits rolled. :lol2

·
MSP
6,618 Posts
I recently got the PS3 over a month ago and i've been playing the game on and off. maybe once a week until recently i had a lot more time to play it.

The ending for me was on the contrary of what you mentioned. I thought it was pretty good, after about 50% of the games completion, i really got interested into the story and wanted to see more and more of what will happen. Also the music really made the game "for me" more deep for me.

Of course, wanting an alternative ending in your kind of way would have been funny lol. I have to keep trying the multiplayer, i maybe played online 3 times while i've owned it.

341 - 360 of 393 Posts