Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

361 - 380 of 393 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
GT5, i want the damn Red Bull X2010
That thing is ridiculous to drive. I have only been able to get a bronze in Monza in the Vettel Challenge, the car is outta control lol

·
Registered
11,252 Posts
Got Portal 2 for $20, I've been playing that so far, and it's been awesome.

Contemplating the DLC for Black Ops, as the Zombie mode looks insane. Now just waiting for LA Noire.

·
Pimpzilla
11,102 Posts
Got Portal 2 for $20, I've been playing that so far, and it's been awesome.

Contemplating the DLC for Black Ops, as the Zombie mode looks insane. Now just waiting for LA Noire.
Love Portal...beat it in probably 4 days. Now onto the coop

Also working on AC2

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #371
^ Me too! :w00tz

Other then MX vs. ATV I've also finished replaying Bioshock2, and just went back to Blops after a couple days off.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #373
The last couple days: tons of MW2 and a few games of Nazi Zombies.

Went 25-3-5 in a TDM match on Estate thinking everything was cool... we lost. One other teammate was even. Everybody else was way negative. Then I got stuck with the same group of people for the next two games. That kinda killed my joy for MW2 for the evening.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #374
Over the weekend: Nazi Zombies and maybe 1.5 hours of MW2 multiplayer. Plus the first couple levels of CoD4 Arcade mode.

Zombs takes up so much time to play one game. I guess that's both good and bad.:eek:

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
started playing Rome Total War again, ftw!

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #376
started playing Rome Total War again, ftw!
How is it? I picked up Shogun2: Total War when it first came out. But I stink at RTS type games and have only put in maybe 2-3 hours into the tutorial mode.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #377 (Edited)
Played some Black Ops combat training and zombies with Danman this morning.

Fun shooting the breeze.:) Not so fun getting destroyed by 'bots and demon spawns.:(

The game racially profiled us. In the zombie games we played I kept spawning as Takeo and Dan was Dempsey lols.

·
Registered
20,101 Posts
i'm still playing alive. even though i'm let down, the physics are much improved over the previous games. if they had twice the tracks and changed just a few things it would be a very good game

·
Registered
12,455 Posts
I love RTW. They had RTW and its expansions for sale for like $10 on Steam a few weeks back.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #380
Playing a lot of zombies lately. In fact I played with Danman this morning on the Kino Der Toten map. We might be playing again tomorrow. Join in if anybody wants to be our 3rd or 4th.

Also I got a little Homefront action in during the weekend.

361 - 380 of 393 Posts