Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

381 - 393 of 393 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #381
Missed a few days of work with a cold so I had some free time to burn.

Finished off a Co-op playthrough of COD:[email protected] with Danman. That was fun fighting the good fight against the Axis scumbags!

Been playing some MW2, finished Super Stardust HD, and started up Darksiders and COD4 campaigns once again.

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
Missed a few days of work with a cold so I had some free time to burn.

Finished off a Co-op playthrough of COD:[email protected] with Danman. That was fun fighting the good fight against the Axis scumbags!

Been playing some MW2, finished Super Stardust HD, and started up Darksiders and COD4 campaigns once again.
next time you get on the 360 add me RedWabbitVR been playing alot of black ops lately

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #383 (Edited)
Smashed some fools with Danman in Blops. I think we went 4-2 or 5-2. Of course the 2 games we lost I got killcam'd both times...:(

Been playing a little bit of this-n-that: Gran Turismo 5, Earth Defense Force, Homefront, MW2, Super Stardust HD, etc.

Picked up Forza 3 last night but have yet to play it. Took me 4 stores over a couple nights to track a copy down.:(

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #384
Mixed bag of gaming: Cabela's NA Hunt 2011, Killzone 3, Crysis 2, GT5... might have snuck a couple other ones in there.

But no MW2 for the last couple days LOLS!:hehe

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #385
The last few days have been all zombs for me. [email protected] zombs on the PS3, Blops zombs on the 360. Just getting ready for the new Moon map coming out next week.

Tonight Danman and I played some co-op on Kino and pushed our previous best up by another 5 levels. Woot!:aww

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #386
It's that time of year when a ton of stuff are coming out. In the last week it's been:

Console:
*Blops - Both zombs and also doing crazy Combat Training challenges with Danman
*Dead Island
*Rage
*ICO
*Crysis
*Medal of Honor
*MW2
*BF3 beta

PC:
*Minecraft
*Blops

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #387
That glitchy game called "Skyrim".

A little bit of Nazi Zombies, and a smidgen of Minecraft.

Haven't played any MW3 in almost 2 weeks, but it is about time to get back into the fight!

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #388
Mostly all MW3. A tiny bit of Minecraft on the PC.

No Skyrim in almost a week. The last time I played the game froze twice in less then 45 minutes. That was enough for me. I will wait for the next patch then I'll get back into it.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
FF7, Armores Core series, and the Spyro series. It fills good to bring back the old school games. Lol. Outside of that, Killzone 3, Wii Sports, and Wii Fit. I'd break out the old N64 Zelda games, but I can't find them.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #390
Hey legacyo13! Armored Core any good? I bought the latest one for a friend when it came out earlier this year. But he'd picked it up already and I never returned the game to GS. Is it worth playing?:confused

Other then that I've been playing MW3 taking advantage of double weapon xp this last weekend. A lot of Persona 3 on the PS3 bought from the PSN. Some Minecraft on the PC. Just digging tunnels and and more tunnels.

·
Premium Member
33,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #393
A lot of Persona 4 on the Vita.

A little Blops2, Blands2, XCOM, and even MW3 (the last couple days).

MW3 = Noobs. Everybody else has gone to Blops2. If I can consistantly pull down 2.0+ KDR games in TDM and Kill Confirmed then something must be wrong lols.:p

381 - 393 of 393 Posts