Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a steel wheel, I got one on the car. Hoping to find 3 more. It's 14x5.5 with only 8 holes instead of the usual 20 or 30. Soon as it stops raining I'll try to take a pic. I found one on eBay but still can't find em using the part #. Anybody seen these?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Someone mentioned it could be a spare tire wheel. Hopefully I got the day off for real tomorrow, there's a big tire shop out in the even deeper sticks that might have a clue. I'll try to get a better pic too

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's been a busy few weeks, but I found my wheels. Summit has em, us wheel brand. $50 a wheel. Still would like to know what it came off of, gotta be an OEM wheel

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here's the end of wheel & tire time. I went junkyard huntin and found these rough ls meshies. A little cleaning & painting later they look good. I went with Hankook ventus v2 concept tires size 205/50 15. Finally topped em off with brandsport.com washers & Spec-D lugs.

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
IIRC, looks VW to me

i remember guys putting rims from different manufacturers on different cars as long as the bolt pattern/hub/offset were cool they were on

1 - 10 of 10 Posts