Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok im sorry. first off my g.f always ask me a question...

"what do you want a g/f for?"

problem is, is that every answer i tell her i get

"well your freinds are good for that!"

see, me and her dont think alike so its really hard for me to know what to say. so i figured id ask you guys.

what is a g.f/b.f for? what dfo you think?

·
Registered
449 Posts
to share your inner feeling to the special someone, companionship, ob course sex, and all those thing that you cant do with a friend.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
^^yep

actually, to me my wife is my best friend. thus I'm able to do anything with her/discuss any off the wall stuff that I would normally do with my boys...because of that comfort level and genuine understanding.

And of course, gobs and gobs of cervical plunder.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
For being that special someone, you can't feel the way you feel about her with anyone else. For making each other feel good (and I don't mean physically) and for cheering other people up in ways that friends don't know how to do. For knowing what the other person is thinking and being the best friend that you can be to them. For there to be someone that you can always turn to no matter what with any kind of problem. For someone that you can trust with any information or your life or anything that you can't trust your friends with. And of course for pleasure in sexual ways.

L

·
0 Posts
Your girlfriend/boyfriend should be not only your lover but your best friend. Someone that is your everything. Someone that you can share everything and anything with.

·
Registered
187 Posts
GF/BF is nothing but a label to let everyone else know that you are committed to someone. It sounds to me like shes doubting your relationship. Why would she even ask you that question unless you've been doing sketchy things? My GF is my bestfriend. I tell her everything. Even stuff I cant tell my friends. Yeah I know the saying Bros before Hoes but you cant talk to your boys about romantic shit like you can with your girl.

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
like I told you on the phone last time

we don't have anyone but one person who you can give your heart to, that's all

you can give your friendship to many, but not your heart

·
Registered
483 Posts
Sounds to me like she is looking for a way out. the clincher is when you try to explain how you feel she says, WHY?
dont ask how I know

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
Tell her you need her because no man is a man without a good woman backing them up. That she's there for moral support, and that you want to bang her and have kids some day. I don't know...something like that.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
LugnutsGRL said:
Your girlfriend/boyfriend should be not only your lover but your best friend. Someone that is your everything. Someone that you can share everything and anything with.
I agree. There is NOTHING I couldnt tell my girl. Ive told her everything from my darkest secrets that no one else will ever know to the most embarassing things I could think of. She tells me everything aswell. We are best freinds.

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Me and my girlfriend dont have sex. Shes going through a divorce and wont be final for about 3 months. We have agreed to not have sex out of respect for her soon-to-be exhusband. So "sex buffet" isnt even it for me. I could go a year without sex if I had to. I have such a great relationship with my girlfiend. She is actually more than my girlfriend. Even though, we arent engaged or even living together, we will be spending the rest of our lives with each other. Theres no doubt about that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts