Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I tryed to join SH months ago and never recieved confirmation. Now today suddenly I get an email notice that I have a pm on SH. wtf
so I come to SH and of course I dont have a password and I go thru the motions.
Ok now this pm I have, I do not know this person, no way I could have since I have never posted here. I suspect a troll. Einstein2
Why I never got confirmation I dont know, I have lurked here a few times but not since I was ignored when I tryed to join.

·
Registered
37,992 Posts
ElectricBlue said:
Ok I tryed to join SH months ago and never recieved confirmation. Now today suddenly I get an email notice that I have a pm on SH. wtf
so I come to SH and of course I dont have a password and I go thru the motions.
Ok now this pm I have, I do not know this person, no way I could have since I have never posted here. I suspect a troll. Einstein2
Why I never got confirmation I dont know, I have lurked here a few times but not since I was ignored when I tryed to join.
yea i dont think u need the confimation. once u sign up ur in. no confirmation needed. i think

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Transparent said:
whats your point?
my point? The point was stated in the post. I never got any confirmation I was accepted post any due process by the forum that acknowledges my SN and password choice was clear.
my concern? maybe someone could check out things to make sure your web tools are still secure
why did I post? well it says SH help and suggestions in the thread sub forum
why today? well I just got the email notice and it was moderately alarming considering I never posted here yet
no really why did I post? well to test and make sure it was not a cloned url, and to test the water. I had heard the responses to posts, if at all one gets any, would seem rather unwelcoming and kurt, I guess they were right.
Others have said there is good information here but you have to squeeze somebodys balls to get it. I dont prejudge, so I will mingle and try to find some good tech talk.
what am I going to do now? set my user preferences and behave like a good little newb. :rolleyes

1 - 6 of 6 Posts