Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the most common exterior vinyl graphic, for my Honda Accord.

like the Fast and Furious.

thanks

Ed

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
personally i didn't really like the "defined" graphics on the cars, like the knights and the rockets and stuff, but i did like the eclipse graphic of the eagle shape, cause it wasn't really defined you know? it was kinda abstract.
go for somethin' like that, don't get the knight thing, that's gay!

oh, and i'd recommend having somethin under the hood to shove in anyone's face, if they call you a ricer ;)

ghost

·
Registered
836 Posts
how is vinyl rice? to me rice is something that makes the car seem faster or makes the owner think his car is faster. I have vinyl on my car, because I think it looks good. I dont think my car is faster because of it.

·
Registered
836 Posts
oh yea, i'm not sure if you were thinking about getting vinyl on your car, but if your anywhere near baltmore md, there is a very good shop in white marsh called speed design, they do custom work. A friend draws their designs for them, i had him draw me a custom one that way i know i will never see another car with the vinyl i have.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
psyke said:
oh yea, i'm not sure if you were thinking about getting vinyl on your car, but if your anywhere near baltmore md, there is a very good shop in white marsh called speed design, they do custom work. A friend draws their designs for them, i had him draw me a custom one that way i know i will never see another car with the vinyl i have.
that's cool as hell, that a friend did it for you. you got pics?
oh, and just to clarify my previous reply, I never said that vinyl was rice AT ALL, i just said that other's would most likely think so (sad to say :( )

ghost

·
Registered
836 Posts
i have pictures of my car they aren't that great but they show the vinyl, i dont know how to put them on here, i could e-mail them to someone i guess.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Want a carbon fiber hood?

Just use a black vinyl to make a coooool FAKE carbon hood! :D

But remember...don't do it on whole hood, only middle center. :)

·
Registered
934 Posts
VTEC_DeSTiNY said:
Want a carbon fiber hood?

Just use a black vinyl to make a coooool FAKE carbon hood! :D

But remember...don't do it on whole hood, only middle center. :)
i know this guy who put real carbon/fiber vynal on a hood for 100$

it looks pretty real and pretty decent, from five feet away.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
ROCKINtheASTRO said:

i know this guy who put real carbon/fiber vynal on a hood for 100$

it looks pretty real and pretty decent, from five feet away.
that's kind of a cop out though. it's like putting a 3" tip on your stock muffler and sayin you have a catback you know?
ghost

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you want the decals like the cars in "The fast and the furious", go to stickercity.com. I believe I saw the one that was on the Supra.

·
Registered
836 Posts
goto a sign shop or a custom vinyl shop and get one custom made, you dont want to pull up at a stop light and see someone with the same vinyl as you do you?

·
Registered
504 Posts
Our local Honda dealer puts vinyl on some of their cars before they sell them. HHMM I wonder what the markup is for that? Oh yea the graphics are the same generic crap you might see in Sport Compact, flash art for your car. I do my own.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts