Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, cant believe its been 6 years and im still working on this car. ive got the project at about 95% complete. like i mentioned above 6 years and my brain doesnt remember every detail of when i pulled the motor. here is a pic of a bracket that i cant figure out. any help is great! thanks

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
well it holds one of the wire connectors, so strut tower passenger side? or on the engine itself post a pic of the engine bay. the wire connected to it, just grounded out where? on the battery?

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
factory service shows just the cable, it goes to location "T3" on/near transmission. it must be under somewhere. i will check it out from under the car tomorrow

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the holes on the bracket line up with the bolts that hold the starter to the transmission. which made me believe that that is where it would go. the bracket is from my 98 sh motor/trans. the motor and trans are both jdm now and maybe there is a difference? i dont know. can you look at your car to see if you see the bracket near the transmission?

·
Super Nazi Mod
5,806 Posts
the holes on the bracket line up with the bolts that hold the starter to the transmission. which made me believe that that is where it would go. the bracket is from my 98 sh motor/trans. the motor and trans are both jdm now and maybe there is a difference? i dont know. can you look at your car to see if you see the bracket near the transmission?
I don't have a prelude I'm just trying to help. but the orentation of the bracket leads me to believe thats where it goes, the clip on it hold the wire for the O2 sensor I beleive. it should bolt right up whether its jdm or not.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
On fri. I took the picture to Hagerstown Honda and one of the mechanics recognized it right away. The hot parts girl printed out a pic, and I bolted in place yesterday. Thanks again for your guys' help.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts