Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am a full-time student so I only work part-time (just to pay the bills..lol!!). I refinance car loans. Mad easy job. Good money too!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i work in accounting to pay the basic bills...but then i also am getting into real estate to make some real money...I'm also a notary public in CA :D

·
Registered
152 Posts
student working on my CIS degree, and full time industrial electrician.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Well my real occupation is a Customer Service Rep for a company that refinances car loans....but, alot of down time I am on here, talking on the phone, lol!! I am a full-time student so I don't "work" all that much. :D

·
Registered
575 Posts
well....i was workin in a supposively, worlds largest sporting goods store. i didnt have much of a title but i worked half the damn store from sellin, to buildin bikes and settin up skis and board stuff....then i quit cause they didnt pay me enough (freakin 8.75) and i worked for a toyota dealership sellin cars, but now i moved back in with my parents im a bum again....now that im almost 2000 miles away from where i started ill look for a new part time and wait for school to start....after all im only 19....but right now my sorce of money for the ride is the money i get from doin a bunch of work to sell our old house....

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'm an admin assistant at a tropical nursery (selling palm trees and ish). I know, really random. I also used to be a full time student but I haven't been in school for the past few terms because racing is like crack... Sadly, I can't afford to go to school AND race and I've been having a hard time using the car soley as a daily driver. I know I need to finish my degree (I'm at the end of my 2nd year as a Mgt/HR major) so I can make more money and get this little civic scootin' but again, school isn't cheap either. :bh

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'm a escrow coordinator and a administrative assistant at Valley Wide Home Loans, Inc.

·
Registered
312 Posts
CivicBaybie said:
I'm an admin assistant at a tropical nursery (selling palm trees and ish). I know, really random. I also used to be a full time student but I haven't been in school for the past few terms because racing is like crack... Sadly, I can't afford to go to school AND race and I've been having a hard time using the car soley as a daily driver. I know I need to finish my degree (I'm at the end of my 2nd year as a Mgt/HR major) so I can make more money and get this little civic scootin' but again, school isn't cheap either. :bh
Damn girl, long time no see.

·
Registered
312 Posts
CivicBaybie said:
What is uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup?!?!?!? :) Haha I 'member you!
u member me. aahhhh :hug I feel important. See you at the So Cal Mini Meet 2005 (Ver 2), that's if I don't have anything planned.

·
Registered
173 Posts
ima deisel mechanic for fizzano block in phila. i dont have pics of my cars yet cause i have a busted az camera have to buy new :number1

41 - 60 of 99 Posts