Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
first time in this forum (bored at work). I figured it was for the chicks only..

Anyways, wasted bachelors degree in electronic engineering (never went into the field) got pulled into telecom from college. currently working for a medical fiber optic company as an assembly technician. Would love to work for verizon (telecom) doing phone systems in their Central offices and colo's.
If anyone can hook me up in mass!!!! This would be my dream job....lol

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
5thgenracer said:
i run a car stereo and performance shop here in b'ham, AL. (soundsgreatstereo) it's not a six figure a year job......but i do get paid good to create other peoples dreams, as well as my own. people ask what i do.......i sell adult toys :D

ok now i'm a Mobile Electonics Manager at Tweeter here in Birmingham. not selling performance anymore :cry but still slingn' audio. still isn't a six figure job but i still get paid good to sell dreams :D getting my real-estate license to start flipping houses. now that WILL lead to 6 figures :clap (changed screen names)

Reactions: Thorgs

·
Registered
3,194 Posts
killer B said:
getting my real-estate license to start flipping houses. now that WILL lead to 6 figures :clap (changed screen names)

Depending how hot your area is, you can make a killing. One the purchasing girls at my work, got her license and started just a little at a time "to help pay the bills" Last selling homes she made more than three times what she makes here. She said it's good to keep a steady job and not go too far beyond your means because sometimes you can go months without a sale, and sometimes you can make a few sales a month, you can never tell. She only does it part time and made $235K last year but our housing market is HOT, it doesn't hurt that she's gorgeous with a fantastic body.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I piss people off.

Oh, and im a guy too. Just thought the topic was interesting.

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
and now i got my real-estate license.......bout to start working for a big time builder here in 'Bham........easy 6 figures next year. time to get PAID!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
hmmm lets see. Im a mother to an adopted child, a car mechanic on the side working for a friends shop, a nurse-midwife, a new job on the side which I wont mention on here, but lets just say I have to really be girly for this one, and oh yea, my newest hobby, a cheerleading coach to some cute little girls.

·
Registered
40 Posts
i don't know anyone on here so i guess this is kinda a good way to start meeting you all!! umm. my name is jamie && i am a full time mommy!! && asfar as moding my car i fell it is almost like an addiction && scence it's a "drug" my hubby got me hooked on he pays for it!! :hehe

·
Registered
86 Posts
Mommy2127 said:
i don't know anyone on here so i guess this is kinda a good way to start meeting you all!! umm. my name is jamie && i am a full time mommy!! && asfar as moding my car i fell it is almost like an addiction && scence it's a "drug" my hubby got me hooked on he pays for it!! :hehe
Nice to meet you Jamie! Wow, wish I had someone who paid for my parts! I need a shuga daddy.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I am a sports marketing/insurance rep at a local sports marketing/insurance firm. I work mainly with golf..

·
Registered
117 Posts
mmm... well im new here...im ashley && a new mommy (stay at home for now).. im addicted to cars... preferably mine (well its both of ours)..... modified mag && import tuner... going to car shows... loved the race scene down in Florida.. but we aren't there anymore and there's no "race scene" here in the "country" :rolleyes b/f doesnt pay for everything... i do as well.. but obviously im not working right now so i cant... he just had a fender bender the other day costing us roughly $800+..... for a new hood, front bumper && new headlights!!
SOO... im glad HE'S paying for it :hehe

·
Registered
12 Posts
Currently I am not working due to surgeries but am getting back into the working world at a warehouse doing shipping/receiving which I thoroughly enjoy bombing around with those forklifts by the end of July. The other money income is the odd' horse show I attend and sometimes I come home with prize money but I am not riding because of showing.. I could care less if I even come home with a ribbon, it's the experience that counts for me.

scratch & win bingo cards. I always win $3.00+.. yippee.. haha

81 - 99 of 99 Posts