Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what i've been working on...(pics inside 56k aight)

Picked up this 95 accord ex back in november, it would barely run and blow large amounts of smoke from the exhaust. It was in need of rehabilitation. So I bought it for its shell. got some plush OEM leather seats from ebay, and im about halfway done my H22 swap with LSD tranny. Check out these pics.

F22 w\ manual tranny for sale after all this, 279K miles; Best Offer

Life is good, but will be great when i can drive it. should have it on the road in about 2 weeks. :)

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea, i wish i had before pics to show you, it was totally trashed!! I got a great deal on the seats, i still need to install the leather trim on the door panels cause this car used to have the cloth interior. But its coming along.

·
Registered
57 Posts
good choices! what are you future plans after this?

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Looks good. Hey keep up the good work. I love accords, specially 5th gens.

Anyway, selling mine that is turboed. check it out. if you know anyone looking for a turbo accord for sale let me know. all new parts, all reciepts.

Looking good.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
wow thats high milage! But since your doing a swap go gives a damn! Very nice car man, wish I had the cash for a H22. :(

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I can't remember who i got the seats from on ebay, but they were like a salvage parts warehouse or something. I tell you i was lucky to find them, i had been looking on there for about 6 weeks and then i finally saw them. I've looked since then and hadn't been able to find any. If you keep looking i'm sure some will pop up at some point.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I finally had some time to install my clutch and flywheel.

the old

the new

and then had time to put it in the car

the ony thing left is exhaust manifold, and vacum lines. I plan to start it up in a few days...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NEW PICS!

Been a while since i've updated this thread. I had been waiting on parts. I was able to start the car and it does drive and shift gears great, the idle is good too. I'm still waiting to get a Power Steering line from a prelude which i should have shortly and also still need to get my new catback. Anyways on to the pics! :clap

·
Registered
968 Posts
looks good man, what header to do you have. and for catback, go custom, get a muffler you like and have someone bend you either 2.25 inch mandrel or 2.5 inch crushed.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.