Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

41 - 60 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
SheDevil_Racer said:
i'm an average girl, no frills about me.i've awlays been into cars, but also i ride quads, dirtbikes, go fourwheelin, don't get me wrong, i love to dress up and get all gussied up and i can be very girly, but i was raised up with a football team around all the damn time, so i get along better with boys then with girls, plus boys are funner to kick it with

what kinda quads???? i am a motorcycle psycho

·
Registered
569 Posts
hey temp, i have a '99 honda 400ex with a white bros e-series pipe, a 2000 honda 400ex sporttrax, and a '98 honda 300 ex, i'm also gonna get a honda 450r dirtbike pretty soon

·
Registered
10 Posts
I think the real question is, what do you consider an "average girl" I don't really think there's an answer because there are many different kinds of girls...sporty ones, smart ones,nice ones, snobby ones, popular, unpopular, girly and not so girly and then a ton of combinations in between... i mean that's what makes girls so awesome is that to me, I don't really think there is a "typical girl" and honestly, if there is one.... the image is probably negative, and probably originally came from a guy, even though many girls might agree with it. But... I guess not what makes me different, from girls, but just different in gereral, is that I'm 17, almost 18, a senior in high school....and I'm a virgin by choice. Not for religious reasons, not because I haven't been offered very nice opportunities, but for my own reasons, and it's something that a lot of my friends have told me that they admire me for, and my boyfriend who i've had for 2 years admires it too :)

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
SheDevil_Racer said:
hey temp, i have a '99 honda 400ex with a white bros e-series pipe, a 2000 honda 400ex sporttrax, and a '98 honda 300 ex, i'm
also gonna get a honda 450r dirtbike pretty soon

nice, the CRF450R is a hot seller, thats for sure.......and their power is amazing, what do you plan on doing with the 400ex as far as mods go? i can recommend some really crazy shit.......the 300ex is pretty much a dog tho, not many performance parts out for it

·
Registered
319 Posts
I think I am a "girly girl", having the blonde highlights in my hair, liking pink/......

HOWEVER, I HATE girl drama. "Öh my god I broke a nail", "oh theres a total hottie"
um no thanks:rolleyes:

·
Registered
569 Posts
as far as the 300 goes, i'm not gonna do much to it, its the grocery getter, but for the 400's i'm getting them port n polished and as soon as the cash starts flowin in, its gonna be wild, i'm more excited to trick out my quads then i am my car:D

·
Registered
86 Posts
most of us are easily categorized because we are influenced by the same popular trends, fads, music and interests. but in reality, we are all different.

·
Registered
9,111 Posts
SheDevil_Racer said:
as far as the 300 goes, i'm not gonna do much to it, its the grocery getter, but for the 400's i'm getting them port n polished and as soon as the cash starts flowin in, its gonna be wild, i'm more excited to trick out my quads then i am my car:D

i would recommend a 465 kit, WEB cam......and a few other mods, if you have any questions PM me

·
Registered
85 Posts
Its sad but your right! All girls love to hate on eachother, they are filled with jelousy and love to ruin eachothers lives. So i guess the only real difference would be our "likes and dislikes". Sucks but one of you said you like kicken it with guys, i think once you get into cars or somewhat into cars, men are the only ones with that mentality towards cars, most girls could care less (except for whos driving the car). Only one bad thing about that, you kick it with guys then you get called a slut but if u always kick it with girls, then your to girly and a B****, so ladies, we just cant win, when it comes to men!!! :eek

·
Registered
24 Posts
Im def. not like most girls where I live....Where I live almost all the girls I would say 95% are backstabbing, they love to talk shit about u the first chance they get, and they think that if your a girl and your into cars then your automatically trying to get with there b/f's.

Cars are a big thing in my life and I would love someday to have a shop of my own...but we'll see, sports like Ohio State football...the whole car thing came from my ex boyfriend and my dad. Thats one thing that I can thank my ex for is the interest in Imports.

But like some other girls, I do like to go shopping but mostly for car parts :D

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
wow this thread is still strong? i posted this thread years ago! hehehe

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
yo civicchik93

are you from the ham or down in Mobile. just wondering if i know you. one of friends i run with is from Mobile. anyways good to see some one else from the ham on here. :D

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
Girly girl all the way........not a valley girl like the "omg i broke a nail" girl but just a girly girl with a tomboy attitude :lol I like doing guy things yet maintain the composure and looks of a girl :tu

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
i have to say that gurls that "look" gurlie, but know there cars and can drive them with the best of them :clap that's the ladies i like!!

41 - 60 of 83 Posts