Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
alot of girls are different, Some girls are Ugly ( no offense) but they love cars, which is cool, Some girls are Good looking girly girls and into cars, or there good looking tom boys... stuff like that

But The way i see it is, any girl driving a fast car, can always kick it with me

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am a girl i know my sports, i know my football..i know my nascar. I like outdoors..i like camping,fishing..ect...

I also race, work on my own car, wash and detail my own car, play video games and just do "guy" things ..i dont wear any makeup whatsoever either

Girly i can be if needed (like out to a fancy dinner..or stuff like that)

Girlie girls are in my opinion ones who talk the talk but dont know what they are saying/doing..and just try to show off..but when it comes to gettin dirty they freak out (like OMG i got dirt under my nails..type)

Now i agree on the part of getting along with other girls.. i cant unless they really understand me! i dont lilke gossip..i dont care about flirting with the hottest guy on the football team...most girls are just drama queens and end up just talkin shit.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Mommy2savannah said:
WANTED

Integra SHORT ram intake..TUBE only is OK. Aem preffered. must have CARB sticker.

Integra 4dr mudflaps

Integra passenger fenderliner

integra stock rims (blades.mesh.fat fives)

TW/FS

15 inch motegi MR7s. RIMS ONLY. 450 or trade for stock 15s from Integras/Civics.
how about getting the whole car

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm girly....

Wow, I feel very girly and silly. :D J/K I don't meet many girls who are into cars. Then again, I don't know a lot about cars myself. I'm just trying to figure out how to do a few simple (maybe not so simple) things to my car. Oh well, I'll learn. I have eyes and the ability to read. That makes me different.. right? Or maybe it's my willingness to read! XD

I'm a littly girl. I do like make-up. But... I don't wear it to often. And I know nothing of sports. I watch the super-bowl just to see the commercials, usually with my mom. I am a Mommy's Girl! :D

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
I dont know about other places, but here in Houston is very very very rare to see a girl into cars. Most of them are car show models, yeah hot sexy girls

·
Registered
117 Posts
hmm.... well i am a girly girl.. i love makeup && skirts && shoes... but then.. i LOVE reading car magazines.. *modified && import tuner* i am not super smart about cars.. but i read SO i CAN learn more.. my b/f teaches me too.. i CAN change my own oil, change spark plugs, put new break pads on, change a tire..ect...mostly from watching him do it.... im not afraid to get down and dirty under the hood or AFRAID to break a nail.. i LOVE going to car shows...... Race Events..... and Prelude Meets.... i would LOVE to street race with my b/f.. but ummm yea he WONT let me.. idk what else to say

·
Registered
12 Posts
Well, I'll make it short and sweet I guess :p

I am a major fan of Heavy metal, Classic Rock and Oldies like ABBA. I grew up at a local racetrack in the pits between the age of 6-14 years of age. I was offered a chance to start racing from the co-owner of the race track whom has been a family friend since before I was even thought of but my parents said "No". I started riding horses when I was 9 years old and have thoroughly enjoyed it since. I ride for pleasure and compete in three day eventing.

I have a soft spot for Imports (Mitsubishi, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Porsche..etc) and I am aiming to buy my first vehicle this fall. I am currently bouncing between a Honda Civic SIR or a Acura Integra Type R or GS-R. Yet, I am still learning about Honda's and Acura's.. or Imports in general. Hence another reason why I joined this forum.

I love getting dirty, working underneath or anywhere on a vehicle, I have a serious interest for drag/circuit racing that I haven't ever been able to get into, I love physically demanding jobs and well.. getting dirty...

Oh and the topic about other girls. I like other girls... I don't talk about others behind there backs, sure I mostly have male friends and sure some girls hate me because they think I am after there man because he gives me pointers with cars, grow up already. If I get a dirty look, I just smile back. Life is too short to bitch, argue and complain.. work together. Ya know?

Anyways, enough with my novel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i'm the kinda girl who enjoy nice walks on the beach & cuddling... HAHAHA.

i hearts:
japanese & euro vehicles.
loud music w/ beat.
mac & stila make up.
chuck, jeans, & black beaters.
sushi. spicy tuna rolls.
the smell of meguires car wax.
rollin' deep during hot summer nights.

aww snap.

·
Registered
4 Posts
amy del sol said:
i fart a lot. i dont know what that makes me besides smelly
:lmao
good for you.

I'm a regular guy's girl.
I watch wrestling and sports.
I can keep up with the innuendos.

But i do have my girl moments.
Like a few times a year?
hahaha!

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
ladies Love Juice, And Juice loves The LADIES

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
X-Racer said:
I dont know about other places, but here in Houston is very very very rare to see a girl into cars. Most of them are car show models, yeah hot sexy girls
idk about that one. i'm not far from houston, and i know alot of girls there that are into cars.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm not real sure where I fall anymore... I'm MUCH more into racing than I have been before, and I'm actually doing it. However, I have more female friends, than I do guy friends... which is very new, I'm normally the girl that the girlfriend hates. It's nice though, to have a female friends, which again I never thought I'd say... I like getting dirty, and I like learning about cars, not too much into domestics, and I love my imports. I am currently learning as much as I can about Turbos and suspensions... I have managed to almost take a finger off twice while working on my boyfriend's car, but I learned that not put my finger there anymore... very important information!! :lol2 I guess I fall somewhere in between and I like it there. It's fun to play girlie, and get dirty too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
lol good thing you haven't lost a finger while learning these new things. An old truck mechanic I know lost two of his fingers in a turbo.. yes, it was spooling up and he was working on it.. I don't know but he's not ever touching my turbo when I get one :p I guess you are supposed to spool up your turbo while you are getting it worked on.. I don't think I have ever heard of anyone "fixing" a turbo, just replacing it with a new one... Hearing a turbo blow is pretty loud and scared the crap out of me the first time.. I completely went off topic :p

Good luck on keeping all your fingers!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've heard the same thing... which makes me understand why people just buy a new one, instead of fixing the broken one. I I have managed to keep all of my fingers intact, which is fabulous for me, and has made me much more weary of working on anything near the turbo... I'm a big chicken now... but I need my fingers... I work in an office, where typing is essential... plus who wants to loose a finger... lol

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
prelude.babii said:
hmm.... well i am a girly girl.. i love makeup && skirts && shoes... but then.. i LOVE reading car magazines.. *modified && import tuner* i am not super smart about cars.. but i read SO i CAN learn more.. my b/f teaches me too.. i CAN change my own oil, change spark plugs, put new break pads on, change a tire..ect...mostly from watching him do it.... im not afraid to get down and dirty under the hood or AFRAID to break a nail.. i LOVE going to car shows...... Race Events..... and Prelude Meets.... i would LOVE to street race with my b/f.. but ummm yea he WONT let me.. idk what else to say

i guess im too rich or something now... shit i pay to get all my things done. i feel embarrassed.( but i do know how to change my own oil, change a tire, and add an intake)

·
Registered
5 Posts
you sound just like me. to the T basically! l0l. [im a female l0l. me and my boyfriend share screen names!]]

·
Registered
139 Posts
i cant say im too different either lol. i dont want to say im a girly girl or sound conceited but i am a pretty girl who enjoys getting her nails done and likes romantic mushy girly stuff but i also love working on cars with friends and going to car meets and shows, i also love watching baseball because i play softball and i love college football i watch anime and play video games all day. i also love to flirt but id choose my car over a guy any day. i get along with both guys and girls but there are some girls that i cant stand.. and i mean those girls who think they are above everyone...

61 - 80 of 83 Posts