Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not tryin to be the odd one here, but i KNOW im not your average girl. I dunno what is it about me, i can get along with ANYONE, even if i hate you....i could get along with you if i tried. I prefer hangin out with the guys...have my whole life. I have a few girl friends, and i KNOW im nothing like them....the only thing we have in common is that we like to act stupid. yea, thats another thing....i love making people laugh, and like, thats what i do constantly (seriously). I dont DRESS the way a normal girl would, i liek to stick to my jeans, birkenstocks, and maybe a nice little T or sumthin like it. I dont dress like a hoochie all the time, my hair is plain, my makeup is not really OUT THERE. I dunno, if you met me you'd know i wasnt too normal :) but its all in a good way cuz i have no enemies. my motto is...

"Easy to Love, Yet Hard to hate"

I say that cuz i can become friends with someone very easily, but it takes alot for someone to hate me. ive actually had (ex) friends tell me that they could never fight me cuz "You're just manda, i coudnt do that" So whatever, i like teh way i am...even tho im different.

Completely agree with you i am the same way i get along with just about everyone, i hang out with chiks but prefer to hang out with guys... its easier.. girls are catty and bitchy though... I prefer my jeans t's and flip flops.. im pretty plain! I guess all Amanda's are pretty awesome!!!! lol

:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Well I am a qualified professional and am working with an investment firm. The job is challenging but exciting and the remuneration is great. My personal life is cool too with me going steady with the same guy since the past five years and we (cross my fingers) plan to get hitched at the end of this year.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts