813 Posts
Re: DANG, what kinda body kit is this?

ahunt01 said:
wanna-be funny car. :p

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it's different than the run of the mill civics. Not that kitted up civics are ugly, it's just that you can still tell it's a civic (most of the time). I like this ride because it looks different. Besides, you can't look at it how ugly it is, look at it how creative it is. I betcha he'd win some car shows just for creativity. It aint easy to do something different to a civic.

·
Registered
586 Posts
not a big fan of that bodykit. its just too huge. Look at the back.. it sticks out by like 2 feet.. too overdone if you ask me.. but everyone has their own opinion
Alex

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Lol I do agree with you, it is a little overdone. I wonder what he has under the hood? I would hope it's atleast got an si motor in it. My guess is it's a custom designed kit, which I think does a good job changing the look of the civic, don't know if it looks nice but it looks different.

·
Registered
113 Posts
ahunt01 said:
I think it's different than the run of the mill civics. Not that kitted up civics are ugly, it's just that you can still tell it's a civic (most of the time). I like this ride because it looks different. Besides, you can't look at it how ugly it is, look at it how creative it is. I betcha he'd win some car shows just for creativity. It aint easy to do something different to a civic.

from a judges standpoint, no he wont win any car show.....on behalf of southern california, that is.

·
Registered
62 Posts
i just puked all over my keyboard.. and i thought my car was ugly..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.