Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im wondering if anyone else has a civic hatch like this and what is this thing anyways i have a 89 civic hatchback and i have a 90 hatchback both are 1.5 d15b and d15b1 and both 4 speeds but my 89 hatch has a very small gauge cluster and the seat belts are not in the door panels they are coming out of the back panels i was going to switch a bunch of parts over from my 90 hatch that im parting out but they dont fit i cant use the gauges they are to big also my hazard switch is mounted on the steering column not in the dash and my fenders and hood seem to be shorter than on my 90 hatch so what is up it seems like its all crx stuff but the car is 100 percent original so what model is it or what please help as i need a gauge cluster but dont know where to look thx ray.

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 88 and 89 years are similar in body metal and interior stuff (guages, etc) and the 90 and 91 years are similar in the same way. There are some things that are not interchangeable between those 2 sets of years, at least not without customization, things such as: fenders, seats, door panels, and guage cluster. The CRX is the same way.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx for the info man i was starting to wonder what the heck i had here but so far that makes sense because everybody elses hatch is a 90 or 91 so i guess there werent as many 88-89 hatches made or something huh anyways thx ray.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts