Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
F23Ax

when you face the motor from the front, on the left side of the engine, you'll see a stamp in the block. you have to sort of face downwards to see it. since you have a 6gen accord, you have an f23 variant. i dunno what the "x" is for your model, but the important thing to know is that you have an f23

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
yeah, i sell most high end stuff. i won't sell any cheapo tenzo r or apc or matrix crap. only the good stuff.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i don't have a website, but you can check out www.optauto.com, then send me a pm letting me know what you want from there and i can get most stuff on there at a discounted price.

edit: if you're not looking for anything crazy, the super grounding and voltage stabilizer kit from apex that i have for sale is perfect.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i have all of that stuff. for the exhaust, you'll be happy w/ an apex world sport exhaust. they are very clean looking and aren't loud at all. for the cai, anything from aem or injen will be good.

for suspension, are you looking for a track/street setup? or just street? either way, you can go w/ the h&r springs...and depending on what setup you want either the koni or tokico struts.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
for the street, H&R sports and tokico blues are a perfect combo for a more aggressive stance and street performance without sacrificing daily driving comfort.

almost any sway bar package will be better than stock, so it's up to you on how much you really wanna spend. just remember to pick up some sway bar bushings at the same time.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
the difference is the ULEV. i think the f23a4 is ulev...which is on the EX.

if you look on the stamp where it says F23Ax, you'll see what the "x" is...either 1 or 4.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts