Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I HAVE AN H22 IN THE SHOP GETTING SLEEVED AND BUILT AND I HAVE A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO DECIDE ON WHAT INTAKE MANIFOLD/ FUEL SYSTEM(PUMP,INJECTORS ECT... ) .. I WILL ALSO BE APPLICATING NOS TO THIS SET UP AND I DUNNO WHAT KIND OF SHOT, HOW BIG OF A SHOT, AND WHAT COMPANY I SHOULD GO WITH ON THIS SO I NEED SOME HELP FROM U KIND PEOPLE.
I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN WHAT EXHAUST SYSTEM I SHOULD RUN.
SO HERE IS WHAT I GOT INTO THE BLOCK----
WHAT TIMES COULD I PRODUCE OUTTA THIS ENGINE TOO? I HAVE A 97 PRELUDE 5 SPEED *****.

DARTON SLEEVED BLOCK
DECKED BLOCK
J-E FORGED 10-1 PISTONS
H BEAM RODS
CROWER TURBO/NOS CAMS
AEM ADJ. CAM GEARS

OTHER MODS I HAVE GOIN ARE----
PHANTOM GRIP LSD
V-AFC APEXI
NEUSPEED LOWERING SPRINGS.
:confused:

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
IhAvEaLuDe said:
OK, I HAVE AN H22 IN THE SHOP GETTING SLEEVED AND BUILT AND I HAVE A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO DECIDE ON WHAT INTAKE MANIFOLD/ FUEL SYSTEM(PUMP,INJECTORS ECT... ) .. I WILL ALSO BE APPLICATING NOS TO THIS SET UP AND I DUNNO WHAT KIND OF SHOT, HOW BIG OF A SHOT, AND WHAT COMPANY I SHOULD GO WITH ON THIS SO I NEED SOME HELP FROM U KIND PEOPLE.
I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN WHAT EXHAUST SYSTEM I SHOULD RUN.
SO HERE IS WHAT I GOT INTO THE BLOCK----
WHAT TIMES COULD I PRODUCE OUTTA THIS ENGINE TOO? I HAVE A 97 PRELUDE 5 SPEED *****.

DARTON SLEEVED BLOCK
DECKED BLOCK
J-E FORGED 10-1 PISTONS
H BEAM RODS
CROWER TURBO/NOS CAMS
AEM ADJ. CAM GEARS

OTHER MODS I HAVE GOIN ARE----
PHANTOM GRIP LSD
V-AFC APEXI
NEUSPEED LOWERING SPRINGS.
:confused:
first of all why dont yoU get it and find out WHAT TIMES U WOULD RUN? and second ..WHY DONT YOU TURN THE CAPS OFF

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
IhAvEaLuDe said:
1st-alrighty then.. and 2nd- thanks for the info pal. ;)
yea and 3rd you will be broke but fast with the plans you have for ur car

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
id go with a Nitrous eXpress (NX) direct port kit. run stock injectors, stock intake mani, run a high flow walbro 255lph fuel pump, an adjustable FPR, a MSD digital 6+ ignition (timing retard), 2 step cold plugs, and start off at a 100shot and get some dyno tuning and slowly up the shot.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
u think the stock mani is good enough? i mean i might as well upgrade it to somthing better while i got it out. does anyone have a 5th gen lude with similar mods and what did they run in the 1/4? i just wanna idea. thanks.:D

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
IhAvEaLuDe said:
u think the stock mani is good enough? i mean i might as well upgrade it to somthing better while i got it out. does anyone have a 5th gen lude with similar mods and what did they run in the 1/4? i just wanna idea. thanks.:D
yea you cant predict times on here. but you will have a quick setup if its all tuned right.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
asianpride559 said:
yea you cant predict times on here. but you will have a quick setup if its all tuned right.
yea i'm hoping for some good times. i think it'll be a strong set-up. at least i'll have the nice cold weather to tune it.

i'm ganna start off with a 100 shot direct port NX after i break the engine in and then work my way up to bigger shots after i get it tuned. 255lph fuel pump, an adjustable FPR, a MSD digital 6+ ignition (timing retard), 2 step cold plugs.. maybe i'll give some v8's some runs for their money... i'm sick of these muscle heads in my town.. it's f-in mustang heaven here ...
:confused: :confused:

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
what do u think i'll be able to rev out at? should i look into a rev limiter cutter? i don't want my engine to blow if i accidentally hit the rev limiter on nos. what kinds of cutters are their out their, and what prices are they?

·
Registered
445 Posts
man after u got the nos kit in you be like domestic what? serious instant 100 shot make sure u got traction......rev limiter is always good i am sure if u miss its not gonna blow ya motor its built to handle nos...............

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
allmotor_integ said:
man after u got the nos kit in you be like domestic what? serious instant 100 shot make sure u got traction......rev limiter is always good i am sure if u miss its not gonna blow ya motor its built to handle nos...............
i'll have slicks when it comes down to when i want my serious good time for the track.. the lsd will be a good help too.. for the street i have konig verdicts 18's with 35 series tires, theyrwill be useless except for looks, yay.. .. haha.. but i'm ganna go back to the somewhat stock look with the stock rims and put some good street tires(falkens prob)... what r some good street tires i havn't looked into much on them except for falkens.. and oh yea 100 shot isn't where i'm stopping at.. after i got it all right and tuned, i'm uppin it.. so it'll kinda be like "domestic WHAT!?!?"......

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
darton sleeved/decked/ and bored block came in today.. woo.. will be assembled next week after pistons/rods/rings come in and it will be put in the week after.. i can't wait!!!:) :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
433 Posts
FUCK YOU

oh ya

·
Registered
433 Posts
theres ur freagn setup tard head. why are u gettn a sleeved block and a built motor but cant figure the n20 side first?

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
who do u think u are man? u come post here to post worthless negative posts?? why? excuse me for being a newbie to the whole N20 area....have a nice day.

·
Registered
433 Posts
im GOD and ur a looser, good day.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts