Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

· Registered
1,500 Posts
I'm currently using XP pro. I used to run 2k pro and was a little hesitant to switch over due to early bugs that XP was having. I like XP pro better mainly because the installation is soooo much easier compared to 2k pro. ;)

· Registered
1,297 Posts
I use OS X at home with my powerbook (unix based=cool)

I use XP at work and its aite.

· Registered
1,682 Posts
I'm using XP Pro and XP Home. I can't seem to get the Remote Access Connection Manager to get started so that I can use Dial-up, so I had to install XP Home on my 20GB HD and use that for when I want to surf on dial-up and just use XP Pro when I go back to broadband.

· Registered
2,574 Posts
WinXP pro all the way. My main rigs runs it, down to the 600 MHz p3 laptop with only 128 MB ram. It's shlickery......

I experimented with linux 4 years ago, Going to take another stab at it and build a folding yatta monster.

· Registered
1,178 Posts
cryogen97 said:
WinXP pro all the way. My main rigs runs it, down to the 600 MHz p3 laptop with only 128 MB ram. It's shlickery......

I experimented with linux 4 years ago, Going to take another stab at it and build a folding yatta monster.
Yo cryogen, you try tweaking out your laptop with TweakXP? If not, give it a shot. I had a Sony SR7K that ran fine with XP Pro w/ SP1 tweaked. The laptop had the same specs on your current laptop.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.