Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, now i have started to work on my car again since i put it away for little over 2 weeks, and im getting irrated with it again!:mad: well, it appears that when its colder outside, the tach will jump around more often, that includes the stock tach and the autometer tach too. Plus my car is running extremely rich, i tried 50 shot again today, in this 45-50 degree cold weather, and the a/f gauge went as far as almost to the lean zone. Which it shouldn't.

Well my question is which OEM FPR from other car will work on my car? Like integra or civic fpr?

The list is long..

TPS
CPS
O2sensor
MAP sensor
Barometric sensor
ECU
FPR
IAT (intake air temp)
Injectors

all the sensor that i listed, would thow a CEL/MIL if they were out of spec, execpt for the FPR, and maybe the injectors and ECU. But i cant figure anything out unless i swap the parts out and try each one to seee which one is faulty. But theres no H22A1 in this town, just me...

ALso i could smell fuel in my engine bay as i opened my hood to hook up my WOT switch for my nitrous. But i couldnt find a leak, its more like a vapor smell, not like a leaking fuel smell.

I have shorten down the list to FPR, ECU, Injectors, and igniton control module.

I need suggestions, and which fpr would work on my car..

Thanks

· Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
OH shit.............:mad: well i got a universal compression tester last month and it has a adapter on it, well i did a dry test and came up with 185, 165, 185, 195, then did a wet test but did it on number 2 first, and came up as 185, then i proceeded to unscrew the compression tester, and the damn adapter is stuck in the head, it just came loose off the main adapter on the tester tool...:mad: I just put on loc tite thread locker on it and its been a half hour, so hopefully it comes out! if not.. shit, i gotta remove the head.. fuck cheapo compression tester!:mad:

· Registered
4,212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:):):) the locite thread locker did its job!:) but wet compression test result is 215, 190, 235, 230... number 2 has huge leak, number 1 isnt that too bad, but.. looks like new rings are needed.

OH btw when i started my car, there was huge white puff smoke from burning the oil from wet comp. testing!:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.