Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have denso iradium plugs with accell 8mm wires.. i havnt heard good things about them should i switch to NGK?

·
Registered
506 Posts
yeah the denso iridiums are nice plugs I don't think you should worry about changing, but its not a huge investment so if you really want to go for it, unless you're gonna have have huge boost and lots more gas it really shouldn't make a difference, also since you have a DOHC vtec and you're gonna be boosting I recommend platinum-VXs from NGK as opposed to the non-platinums like NGK-Rs or NGK-Vs

·
Registered
506 Posts
yeah or the iridiums but they are a little more pricey and I'm not sure its necessary also I dunno where to find em, www.inlinefour.com suggests the platinums, but its all up to you

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya no vtec here though... ive heard that the denso's are junk plugs i got a bad problerm with my car dropping cylinders while driving and ive heard the deno's could cuz it. along with the other things compression etc.

·
Registered
506 Posts
yeah sorry my fault, I read b18b but I was thinkin b18c1 for some reason, anyways yeah that could be it, usually I don't think plugs make a huge difference but they're not a huge investment, so maybe pop in some of those NGKs and see what happens

1 - 7 of 7 Posts