Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
I put on a set of 225/55/16 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S on stock rims. These things were pricey, but definitely sweet. Way better than stock. I can honestly take every turn about 10 mph faster now. The size is just right too. No rubbing in the wheel wells, and no more scraping the rim on the curbs.

For a cheaper set, check out BFgoodrich T/A kdws, Bridgestone Potenza RE950, or Dunlop SPSport A2. These are all All-Season tires, which are the only kind I'd get.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brant said:
I put on a set of 225/55/16 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S on stock rims. These things were pricey, but definitely sweet. Way better than stock. I can honestly take every turn about 10 mph faster now. The size is just right too. No rubbing in the wheel wells, and no more scraping the rim on the curbs.

For a cheaper set, check out BFgoodrich T/A kdws, Bridgestone Potenza RE950, or Dunlop SPSport A2. These are all All-Season tires, which are the only kind I'd get.
how mcuh did they run you

·
Registered
9,883 Posts
i have the 235/60/16 yokohama avid.
it was like $350 for all 4 installed or soemthing. it seems to work ok and the price is cheap. now i need to ge new ones, uneven wear due to lowering.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Check out the Toyo T1-S. Its a sweet sweet tire, and its not a piece of crap like the Toyo FZ4. I had FZ4s on my old car and it felt like I was driving on gravel when I was on pavement compared to the T1-S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts