Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well fellas, i just a my brothers old car.....its a white 2001 honda accord sedan. And i was wondering what kind of chrome rims i should get? I have no imagination so i cant think of any chrome rims that would look good on it.....if you have any suggestions or opionions feel free to post something.
Thanx

· Registered
981 Posts
Jet said:
Well fellas, i just a my brothers old car.....its a white 2001 honda accord sedan. And i was wondering what kind of chrome rims i should get? I have no imagination so i cant think of any chrome rims that would look good on it.....if you have any suggestions or opionions feel free to post something.
Thanx
not tryin to be mean, but chrome rims on white cars are really ugly. with a 6th gen accord, some white or gold 18"s would look great on it. anything 16" or below would be too small, in my opinion. i have 17's and wish i would have gotten 18's. i would suggest adr sokudo's in white or gold, 18's and maybe 17's. at wheelmax.com, they have them with tires for really cheep

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.