Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's in Mike_SHO's Lude... Trying to figure out who makes it.

Fiance is buying me a 4Bidden Shifter/boot and a new knob for our 1 year... haha

~Peace

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
i think thats like a gunmetal type r shift knob.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://www.partscheap.com/Shift%20Knob.jpg

This is the other knob I was considering. Honda Optional Equipment. The Blue One.

I figure I'm going to have the Blue EL conversion, Blue panasonic Head Unit, Blue VAFCII... blue knob would kinda match.

Any opinions?

~Peace

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
get the oem shift knob that matches (red stiching). I have the same boot but w/ the matching knob.

www.handaccessories.com

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
97lude said:
get the oem shift knob that matches (red stiching). I have the same boot but w/ the matching knob.

www.handaccessories.com
Wait, you have the Type-R Boot with the red knob?

~Peace

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ah. Do you think the Blue anodized knob with "H" Emblem looks alright? I like the shape...

~Peace

·
Registered
926 Posts
i dont know where mike got the knob from but i THINK he said it cost quite a bit a lil while back (dont quote me on this) i think maybe like $50 tho? if could be wrong. i was too cheap for that so i went to www.optauto.com and got the tenzo r one sort of like that. it def does not look as nice as mikes, but it was $12. the quality of the knob is fine, just doesnt look as sexy :eek:

edit: on the H and A accessories site it says the MT red stitching shift knob has been discontinued :( . would this shift knob fit on a 4th gen? (im assuming yes just wanting to know) and also where else could you find them?

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
tiller said:
i dont know where mike got the knob from but i THINK he said it cost quite a bit a lil while back (dont quote me on this) i think maybe like $50 tho? if could be wrong. i was too cheap for that so i went to www.optauto.com and got the tenzo r one sort of like that. it def does not look as nice as mikes, but it was $12. the quality of the knob is fine, just doesnt look as sexy :eek:
i think his knob is skunk2.

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok... Help me decide... haha.

1)

2)

3)

4bidden said:
How about you tell her to add the 4gen cooling plate to the list? Look on the website for info on it. Just put pictures up today. :D

Also, for completely custom shift boots visit http://www.redlinegoods.com
Would you give her a discount because she's the coolest fiance on the face of the earth to be buying me performance parts for our anniversary? Haha

~Peace

·
Registered
3,921 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
98Vtec said:
#3 out of those
Alright, now I just need Mike_SHO to see this and reply because (in the past) he doesn't answer my PMs... haha

And if you see this Mike, Had any problems with your RS*R? Rust Issues? On the verge of buying one... off topic... sue me...

~Peace

1 - 20 of 38 Posts