Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Discussion starter · #42 ·
those were some damn good tacos.... i havent gotten to the fat chick yet but the bitch stole one of them

Reactions: gurusan
:( i'll be sellling my car soon and i have a feeling I'll be lucky to get 5 bucks, a cheeseburger, and a BJ for it (toothless orifice required)

eh, not me. unless i get a damn good offer for someone to buy my ride, i'm keeping it until it falls apart. which may be soon, :lol

Discussion starter · #49 ·
yeah well im just sick of having to worry about if its gonna get stolen or not

that one civic said:
i hear ya man. but if you're that worried about theft, why get another Honda?

Hes doing what he does best,.....

....making bad decisions. :D

Seriously, step back and think. You are getting rid of a CIVIC because you are concerned about theft, yet you are replacing that with an S2000. :huh :nuts

Discussion starter · #52 ·
s2000's dont get stolen around here just civics/integras. Any car can get stolen thats something I have to worry about, but no one will touch a stock S2k with a viper alarm. And at least if it gets stolen I get full value back I wont be losing money in parts.

CFactor said:
s2000's dont get stolen around here just civics/integras. Any car can get stolen thats something I have to worry about, but no one will touch a stock S2k with a viper alarm. And at least if it gets stolen I get full value back I wont be losing money in parts.

k.

This makes me laugh.

no one will touch a stock S2k with a viper alarm.
:hehe So...you gonna pug a big sign on it that says "CAUTION: VIPER ALARM INSTALLED"

Discussion starter · #55 ·
all you will see is the flashing blue LED

Discussion starter · #56 ·
civic sold for 4600 dollars (minus 150 since I cracked a rim and fucked up the window regulator 2 days before the sale)... and now my new bitch:

So yeah I picked this up on Monday. 2001 Berlina Black with red interior, 52000 miles, OEM lip and spoiler. It also had the front/rear honda emblems removed. Car is in flawless shape and 6k miles ago it was purchased with new tires (dunlop POS tires that get no traction whatsoever, so I will be burning through them quickly), new rotors/pads, and a new clutch.

Basically it was a complete upgrade from my previous car (motor swapped hatch with NO PS, AC, or power windows).

not a bad selling price at all, kudos to you.

i can't believe in just over a year or so, you went from people on this forum giving you money because of some sob story, to owning a s2000. apparently beggers CAN be choosers.
i would dig that thread up, but it got deleted with the civic OT section...

and nice neighborhood for such a poor guy ... :rolleyes

Reactions: flyingtoaster
Discussion starter · #58 ·
1 - that was my first semester of college when I wasnt living at my parents house only getting 15 hours a week at my job which had to go towards bills

2 - that situation involved cocaine problems from someone very close to us which in turn used all of OUR spare money to pay for rent/bills WHILE i was in school

3 - that is my parents house which had no affiliation or clue about the problems at hand and I wasnt about to let them know of the problem

4 - eat a dick for continuing to bring that up

mods you can close this thread if you want so that shit like this wont continue to be posted

CFactor said:
1 - that was my first semester of college when I wasnt living at my parents house only getting 15 hours a week at my job which had to go towards bills

2 - that situation involved cocaine problems from someone very close to us which in turn used all of OUR spare money to pay for rent/bills WHILE i was in school

3 - that is my parents house which had no affiliation or clue about the problems at hand and I wasnt about to let them know of the problem

4 - eat a dick for continuing to bring that up

mods you can close this thread if you want so that shit like this wont continue to be posted
shit? you started the shit when you asked people to donate to your buddies (or rather BROTHERS) coke problem. i think it's funny how you went from a "poor me" affair to a "look at my s2k!" in just over a year.

i can bring up whatever the hell i want to that has gone on in this forum, so get over it. i hope the people that "donated" money to you feel really good about it now, since it seems to have gone to such a great cause (iirc, wheels and a lip for the car that got stolen). funny how you situation turned completely around after people stopped giving you cash on paypal...

i feel no pity, nor shame to you, or the fact of me bringing this up...

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.