Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I need to hear y'alls views on this

I have been dating this girl for about a week and i really like her we click real well like i dont know, i know its only been a week but just being around her makes me feel great. They ohter night i was talking to one of my friends that is dating her bestfriend. He told be she has a bad habit of cheating on guys. I dont like that shit one bit ive been cheated on before and i dont want to to happen again what should i do?

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
uhhhh it's been a week...see how far this is going to go before sweatin it. but your best bet is to talk to her about it see if it's true. Communication is key.

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im rather sure it will go pretty far we already talked about what we want outta our relationship and we are on the same page and she's diggin me hardcore so it seems its gonna last idk i just have this feeling about her

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
so you know what you gotta do, first off don't believe rumours, just ask her straight up if it's true or not and don't be critical because then she won't say a thing. Good luck! :) The worst you could do is get hurt but that's life :) better to have lived and loved then to not have loved at all!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Whether or not she cheats will be up to you to keep it interesting, and to never have her bored.

Girls tend to stray when they're not happy with their current situation. Don't let that happen.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Might also want to tell her that you are definitly interested, but you dont want to rush things.... Date for awhile, see how things go. If she turns out to be a whore, tell thanks, be friends, and get over your hurt feelings. She ends up being cool, be b/f g/f

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
gee thats going to be kinda hard im a boring kinda guy:sleep: lol no i get what you guys are saying i was thinking about it to today and i'll just go with the flow.If she cheats oh well there is really nothing i can do about that or no way to forsee that. I just dont wanna be fucked over again so idk i guess if i dont wanna take risks i should just prepare to be alone

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
NaPPyDUgout01 said:
i guess if i dont wanna take risks i should just prepare to be alone
exactly! :)

each relationship only makes you stronger!

good luck and you're welcome!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Biff said:
Whether or not she cheats will be up to you to keep it interesting, and to never have her bored.

Girls tend to stray when they're not happy with their current situation. Don't let that happen.
thats horrible advice.

so you want him to dance in order to keep some bitch happy? fuck all that noise.

if she doesn't like you for who you are, she isn't worth liking.

dime a dozen.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Diana said:
exactly! :)

each relationship only makes you stronger!

good luck and you're welcome!
I dunno bout' that every relationship gone sour puts my that much more defensive with girls that it will happen again..just like when a dog flenches after u hit it...not that im a dog, or bitch...damn it ill just stop talking lol:rolleyes:

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I dunno bout' that every relationship gone sour puts my that much more defensive with girls that it will happen again..just like when a dog flenches after u hit it...not that im a dog, or bitch...damn it ill just stop talking lol:rolleyes:

SEE Thats my problem stupid girls have done gone and made me untrusting

·
Registered
152 Posts
Talk to her about it. Like everyone says communication is the key. Be nice when you talk to her then chances are she will open to you about it. Yes girls will make you go crazy especially when it comes to trust issues. Believe me, it's so hard to trust once the trust is broken. But whenever you get in to a relationship there is always risks.

I deluded myself into thinking that my gf would never cheat but boy was I ever so fcukin wrong. It completely changed the way I look at girls but then again that's another lesson to be learned in life right?

·
Registered
20 Posts
yeah you'll have to be straight up with her. Do not go around with questions that go around what you want to know. I think you'll be satisfied with the quicker results instead of having to wonder about it every second. You've got a life to live, things to see, people to do...erm...ahem....yeah...

·
Banned
41,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Well i think we are gonna be ok this chick really digs me and these last couple weeks have been great except for sunday when i lost the condom inside of her

·
Registered
23,038 Posts
my advice is buy smaller condoms then you won't have that problem anymore!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just put the fear of God in hear. Thats what i did with my last gf. I didnt know if she had ever cheated on anyone. But i said. "I would never hit a girl. The only time i could even think about it is if they cheated on me, i think thats the only excuse to hit a girl. Not to mention id beat the shit out of the dude, especially if i knew who it was"

1 - 20 of 26 Posts