Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I know my girlfriend wants to be with me for good, and I'm pretty sure I want to be with her besides the random thoughts of experiencing other women because Ive only had sex with one girl and thats her, do you think its too early to marry at 19? we're both turning 19 soon. The reason I say this is because we both want to leave the state and experience a new life together. The way i see it is....since I plan on joining the air force soon, she'll be able to come, we'd be able to live off base and get extra money for me having a dependent. She isn't pregnant so we wont be worrying about having to support anyone else besides ourselves. My plan is to marry her (in paper), enlist, she will come along and go to school to become an LPN $16-$22 an hour while working full or part-time, and after i'm done with tech school for my field, a year later after enteriing I'll be alble to attend college classes after work. Do you think this is a bad idea?

·
Registered
311 Posts
I dont see a problem gettn married at 19 there is nothing wrong with that. As long as its to the person you really love. If its something that you both wanna do then I say do it. It sounds like you got a pretty good plan going with the air force and all. Im sure everything will work out for the two of you.......well good luck and take care but you have to stay an SHO member to let us know how everything is going....hahaha.....good luck brother

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
do what your heart tells you to do, if it feels right to do it then go for it. But the thing about this is that you 2 are still really young, and your heart might be confused about what "love" is. But if you are most certainly positive go for it! good luck!

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys

Yeah i've been thinking long and hard. She's my high school sweet heart and I really do love her. I think people regret leaving things good behind when they are older. For example the high school couples that break up just because they want to "explore". I mean there is no reason for a couple to break up if they love each other and the sex is good right? =) So basically what I'm saying, a pussy is a pussy, so I dont need to explore any other pussy right?! I figure this way I won't be struggling to get a degree as I would making my parents work really hard to help me pay for my car payments and send me to school because I'll be only able to work part-time. If I join...I can afford the car that I want, not necessarily a bmw or anything, but maybe a used rsx type s or 00 si once I trade or sell my 98 ex. My girl and I could live off base and get stationed in some dope place like Japan, Italy, Hawaii etc. We'd have our own apartment to ourselves and get to leave this black hole of a town. sounds good eh?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts