Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I have i/h/e and crank pulley.
My goal is to hit mid 13s in the 1/4.
what do you guys think I should get next?
I was thinking
1.clutch/flywheel 2.cams 3. or save save up and get the JRSC

thanks

· Registered
903 Posts
i say start building up your valvetrain... but when you do that get like a fuel pressure regulator so you can run a lil more fuel... thats just my opinion.. right now it doesnt really matter where you go cause your so early in the game.. another option would be to go with the clutch..

· Registered
898 Posts
It would take more than all of that to hit mid 13's. Maybe a Crower stage 2 Package or something would get you closer. But if you want to do that you might as well do a JRSC instead because for a little more money you could have a definate mid 13 car. JRSC Or Crower Package!! Or Play with the big boys and go Turbo. Run 8 psi and your in the 13's!!!

· Registered
903 Posts
i didnt mean the stuff i told him woudl get him in the 13's.. he asked what he should do next.. i say msd ignition, clutch, crower stage 2 cams w/ valve springs, retainers, and valves- vafc (properly tuned).. that with your other mods will easily take you to 13's.. oh yeah and i recommend a limited slip differential.. even if it is a phantom grip..

· Registered
38 Posts
TrboH22 said:
Or Nitrous! Good cheap Way of making some awesome power. Ask WutangBen about NOS, He's been sprayin for a while and it really won't hurt your engine unless your extremely careless. $500 will get you a ZEX Kit. 75 Shot will get you there, and actually the 50 should also.
hey trboh22, will a 75 shot of N20 with pretty much stock internals (my setup) get you to the 13s?? i thought more like 14s....

· Registered
12,727 Posts
lowRIDAH said:
I'm gonna get the V-AFC after i'm done all my mods.

I've decided i'm not goin n/a, it'll either be JRSC or nitrous, but i's 50/50 right now, need to do more research.
s/c's are cool. run 6 psi:)

· Registered
12,727 Posts
LudeAction said:

pay that much to get smoked by a lude with a turbo...get the greddy kit
you could spend 40K total on a prelude and still get smoked by a Z28 camaro with i/h/e and tires.

why not just by a camaro z28?? save yourself some bucks and a lot of humiliation.

· Registered
113 Posts
lOOkatme said:

you could spend 40K total on a prelude and still get smoked by a Z28 camaro with i/h/e and tires.

why not just by a camaro z28?? save yourself some bucks and a lot of humiliation.
unless he has a slow ass RT like the guy wutangben smoked (no flame intended) :rolleyes:

· Registered
12,727 Posts
rony said:

unless he has a slow ass RT like the guy wutangben smoked (no flame intended) :rolleyes:
not only did he have a slow ass RT he misshifted:)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.