Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a del sol and am looking to get some rims. I want to get some 17's but am not sure if they are going to cause a problem. What size rims does everyone have and also can you post pics if you have them. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
yeah i have 15s and i love them, looks great with the size of the sol look at my gallerie if u wana see

·
Registered
70 Posts
I have 15s on my car currently but am planning to upgrade to a set of 16 inchers come spring because the dimensions of the 16 tire i wanna run r closer to the overall diameter of the 14 stock tires so the speedo is more acurate.

·
Registered
49 Posts
ismael-robert said:
Yeah if you're going to be slow and show then 17's are fine, but if you want performance then stick with 15 and maybe 16.
My 17" dont cause me to have to take it slow. I autox my sol with them and have no problems at all.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have 17" milles and thye are heavy as hell. But the tires are 205/40 17 and they fit just fine. No rubbing. I dropped it a few inches with a set of skunk2 coilovers all the way around and have camber kits installed so....

·
Registered
412 Posts
My husband has 17's on his sol...they look pretty good. I remember people said it looks like a "monster sol" because it has the big rims and it's no lowered at all. Here is a pic:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts