Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i got a 98 integra and im planning to drop my ride. I was thinking of getting eibach sportsline with kyb shocks setup. You think this will be a good set up? My car is a daily driver and im planning to add a body kit on it and do i need a camber kit? any advice?

·
Registered
657 Posts
paeaknoy615 said:
hey i got a 98 integra and im planning to drop my ride. I was thinking of getting eibach sportsline with kyb shocks setup. You think this will be a good set up? My car is a daily driver and im planning to add a body kit on it and do i need a camber kit? any advice?

I was thinking about getting the sportlines, but when i asked the guy at the shop which ones would be better for a daily driver he said the prokit. He NEVER recommends the sportlines for a daily driver because it's not pratical. To low, need a camber kit. He told me to get the prokit and kyb agx with 17s and there will be no fender gap. So that's waht i'm gettin after xma

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
MrMaKKKKK said:
im getting sportlines and kyb agx, the prokit just isn't enough of a drop for me.
how much clearance do you plan on having? you mentioned that you wanted to put on a body kit as well. daily driving with a big drop plus a body kit means that you wont have a clean body kit for long. maybe you should consider coilover sleeves so you can adjust your drop after the body kit is installed.

·
Registered
12,727 Posts
I am on H&R race springs and KYB agx adj shocks on my prelude...if I put a kit on my car I would brake it off in a matter of hours:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts