43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
H&R front1.3 rear1.4
Eibach sportline front1.7 rear2.0
Comptech
Neuspeed race
Neuspeed sport
I am comfused about what I should get for my RSX-S
and I want to use stock 16" weel for my RSX-S, so what size of tire is good for my 16"
205/45, 205/50, 215/45, 215/50, 225/45?????
so hard to make a choice.
Pls help me out. ^^ thank you guys

I will get AEM CAI and Powergetter for my car first.

· Registered
9,883 Posts
well its up to you. all the springs you listed are all quality springs.
the H&r are selling at a cheap price right now, you can get them for like $132.
the comptech, are usually back order, you might have to wait weeks to months for it.
neupseed springs are very similar to h&r.
if you get the eibach sportlines or the h&r race or neupseed race youll need a camber kit.

i would get the h&r springs. they are of high quality.

as for the CAI, AEM are good. but i know that comptech is planning on a ice box. and DC just came out with an intake. i hear good things about the DC. some think its better than the AEM.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
divinewisdom said:
well its up to you. all the springs you listed are all quality springs.
the H&r are selling at a cheap price right now, you can get them for like $132.
the comptech, are usually back order, you might have to wait weeks to months for it.
neupseed springs are very similar to h&r.
if you get the eibach sportlines or the h&r race or neupseed race youll need a camber kit.

i would get the h&r springs. they are of high quality.

as for the CAI, AEM are good. but i know that comptech is planning on a ice box. and DC just came out with an intake. i hear good things about the DC. some think its better than the AEM.
thank you!! ok..i think i will get H&R.
and I think I will get AEM CAI ^^. thank you.
but what about tires?? i really can not make a choice of my tires' size. can you help me with it?

· Registered
9,883 Posts
hsiaokang said:
thank you!! ok..i think i will get H&R.
and I think I will get AEM CAI ^^. thank you.
but what about tires?? i really can not make a choice of my tires' size. can you help me with it?
stock size is 205/55 =....i would move up a little and get the 215/50. youll get widers grip. for some reason i hate how honda put really skinny tires on their cars.

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
divinewisdom said:
stock size is 205/55 =....i would move up a little and get the 215/50. youll get widers grip. for some reason i hate how honda put really skinny tires on their cars.
yes..I think I will go for 215/50 because I hate they put really skinny tires on their cars too.
Also, I like widers grip because I had a accident with 205/55 stock
tires on my Eclipse Gs-t. Now, I am afraid of skinny tires.
thank you for giving these information.
so now I decided, I will get AEM CAI, Powergetter, H&R sport springs, and 215/50 S-03 tires.
By the way, could you tell me more about what I can get for my RSX-S that it can gain its HP. ^^ thank you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.